• To you –

by  • June 29, 2018 • * Safe for Work *, Goodbye • 7 Comments

Real life is too short to live in an illusionary world.

I will Not communicate with you via this anonymous website. And I will Not be the one to re-initiate direct contact; it’s on you this time around.

You are always welcome to reach out to me in the real world – regardless of the amount of time that passes by or the reason(s). You have my email & my number.

I wish you happiness.

– From W.W. (an abbreviation for my childhood nickname)

7 Responses to To you –

1. Willy Wonka?
      June 29, 2018 at 1:05 pm

Did you hang out with strange little people who seemed to have a song for everything? And were you always the one with all the sweets?

2. Nope
      July 1, 2018 at 3:09 am

I wasn’t good enough for your fake world so I removed myself from your real world. We could keep trying but things will never change. And I don’t look back.

• @ Nope -
        July 3, 2018 at 1:59 am

Why on Earth would you expect someone to be satisfied with a fake anonymous friendship?

You seem to be missing the point of the author’s letter.

It’s about treating him/her with the basic respect and dignity that any human being deserves. The author should not have to compromise his/her integrity in-order to communicate with the person and to be apart of that person’s life. Clearly, the author is asking the person for direct communication outside of this site.

• Yes clearly..
          July 5, 2018 at 3:26 pm

@@nope-
          Why thank you wise one of anonymous psychology 🙄

July 7, 2018 at 2:22 pm

Very clearly!

• reply from @ Nope -
        July 10, 2018 at 3:16 pm

To: Nope & Yes clearly..
        From: @ Nope –

A continuation from my last comment –

I get the feeling that the Author knew the person in real life prior to this anonymous website; not the other way around.

I am not a psychologist, nor a rocket scientist, nor the author — I’m simply a person who can relate to the author.

I’ve been in a similar situation where my person wanted to keep our friendship a secret, even though we were purely friends and nothing more. I felt as if I had an imaginary friend who showed-up whenever he pleased. After awhile I stood-up for myself; establishing that I wanted a true friend and that I didn’t want to hide our friendship anymore. He refused giving me lame excuses, so I had to ended it for my own wellbeing.

Simply put, an anonymous website is No way to have effective two-way communication with someone you care about. Which I believe is one of the points that the Author is trying to make.

Even when you have a pen pal – you get more clarity than this site – you at least know that the letter is sent from your pen pal and is meant for you & vice versa.

What may seem oblivious to some is Not always the case for others; no need for eye rolling.

• Stonewalling
        July 14, 2018 at 10:38 am

Stonewalling is toxic to friendships.