• Interfere?

by  • May 17, 2018 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 8 Comments

You would not be interfering. You were made for me and I, for you. It is written in the stars. Even if you told me, it does not mean I would suddenly change paths. We have to defy the gods at times. They are not above reproach. They are fallible like us, just more powerful. If they were so adamant that you and I form some union, then they should have removed more obstacles early on. I don’t know, perhaps I have to defeat some gorgon or complete some trial. It’s just all the effort, ya know?

8 Responses to Interfere?

1. T
      May 17, 2018 at 4:49 pm

God knows best. I need to remember this. I do believe we are meant to be in each other’s life; I’ll follow that part of the plan, for now… see ya

2. Please
      May 17, 2018 at 6:55 pm

Just reach out? I’ll be waiting.
      Until then I’ll keep my silence considering the nature of the obstacles.

• Author@please
        May 19, 2018 at 6:47 am

How should I contact you? How did I when we were still talking?

• Author
        May 19, 2018 at 7:28 pm

How should I reach out?

3. Guided
      May 18, 2018 at 3:32 am

I do not believe in the gods removing obstacles on our behalf. We were put here on earth to live out our lives, given choices to choose from. Every decision taken by us is both a conscious and unconscious act. The things we fail to look past are the very things we make our obstacles. We tend to look outside of ourselves when we should be looking inwards for the truth. God did not decide one day He would make things simple for us. Each of us are guided in different ways and we are the ones to make choices of whether we listen or not. We can never see the bigger picture because we are human. It takes a certain spiritual ascenscion to see beyond that which is before us even so we can never always see everything for we are not God. He is who He is and we are who we are in Him. If you choose your path to defy God in His mercifulness to you it is your choice because God never truly really tempers with our wills but guides us to that which is for our highest good and the good of all concerned and for His Glory. Live out your life as you please and find out the truth of what you seek. Few have the rare opportunity of having God himself direct their paths in such manners and the rest we stumble along the road trying to find meaning guided by His Angels and Saints and all others that see their path clearly better than some of us. Your choice, your truth and we must account for all in the end. It might feel like a chess game but this is not one. You only give power to that which you want to destroy or misguide you in your path. Ask for guidance and it will be given. Seek the truth and it will be given. Knock and it will be opened. In everything you do exercise patience, caution and wisdom. Test the truth that which you come to but always be aware that we are never alone for there are as much as there is our internal interference, conflicts and confusions also external forces that seek to misguide us from our paths. If what you see is evil then it is evil by your sight but if what you see is good but decide to corrupt it into evil and so will it be. For we are like children and we like pushing the limits of what we see, feel, hear and think and that in itself is a dangerous thing. For we think we know everything and think we see everything when we have not even cracked the tip of the iceberg. Ask not for what you are not prepare to face but as you ask, seek and knock, ask for the wisdom, eyes, ears and mind to comprehend that which is being placed before you.

• Author@guided
        May 18, 2018 at 1:09 pm

Sons of Dis!!!
        I speak not of the one you call “God”, but of the Ancients, the most grand of whom is Jupiter Optimus Maximus. I shall grant that auguries be taken immediately! I shall kill an owl and see to it that, by the Furies, you have not tainted my sacred pact with the ones to whom we are but toys for their amusement.

Under the auspices of Jupiter Capitolinus, these be the words of
        Marcus Vipsanius Gofuckyourselfus.

• @ Guided
        May 18, 2018 at 1:59 pm

to Guided –

This was beautifully written. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

– from a Reader

• Guided
          May 18, 2018 at 7:22 pm

@ from a Reader
          Thank you for your words of kindness. I changed my name to “Guided” instead of using the one I use on here of course for many reasons but thank you none the less for your words

@Author
          I couldnt have been way off base with what you were writing, lol but your words started a wave of turmulous words and as if guided by them I had to spill them on your shores. If they were improper I do apologise and I thank you for having started such I wave in my soul because it helped me to write my very truth for me. Next time I will try to learn to wash over in my own post.