• Its best

by  • May 8, 2018 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 7 Comments

We leave things the way they are. Neither one of us has the guts to approach ome another again. Thats evident. Its just gone to long. Go find someone you will let them love you.

Best wishes.

7 Responses to Its best

1. Him
      May 8, 2018 at 7:13 pm

HBD Haley!!

2. Youd know best wouldnt you
      May 8, 2018 at 8:56 pm

You dont love them which is why you write such letters. Letters to hurt and confuse. Anyone with good sense on their shoulder would have done something drastic to tell the one they love how they feel. To remove doubt and just go for it and let it be. What more do you expect, Blood and Death from them. You want them to break for you when you wont even lift a finger to make a difference. Sounds here like you know they love you but youd rather play with their feelings to satisfy yours. You are a selfish person or is it Revenge.

3. I'm NOT trying "baby"
      May 9, 2018 at 2:53 am

Are you venting or communicating?
      Why don’t you own your own feelings and what do with them? I don’t need your permission to be done with the feelings I have. I don’t need you to tell me to release them somewhere else.. I am done when I’m done. I don’t need or want closure from you. I will do this in my own pace.
      Yes, it was my choice coming back here and trying to establish if that was my fantasy or real thing.
      I don’t feel guilty or have any regrets about the past. I wouldn’t have done anything differently; it wasn’t a good time for me. And now… you are not being fair and you’re attitude isn’t ‘inspiring’ either for me to take any actions.

How many goodbyes has it been? You can’t blame me for my curiosity and being here.
      And yes, I take responsibility for the opening pandora box all over again. I don’t keep holding to any expectation from you. Maybe some clarity. But are you going to give this to me?

It is evident I am not worth for you all this trouble. I just need let my heart to sink in what my brain already knows.

• Nobody
        May 9, 2018 at 11:06 pm

This sounds like you assume to know who the author is and let it influence your emotions. Bit of advise – don’t.

• Maybe
          May 10, 2018 at 10:43 am

or maybe they’re just need to come to the surface one way or another in order to deal with them.

• @nobody
          May 11, 2018 at 9:43 am

You seem quite certain. Are you the author or them?

• K
        May 24, 2018 at 6:49 am

Yeah sometimes its hard to let go, like unfinished business. My head says get the fuck away from it and stay away, my heart just wants him to just be nice to me. But I wont inch towards him ever again, I can’t trust that he would be nice even, I feel like he’s been really awful to me. Its brought out the worst in me also, haven’t been a saint, but he’s been extreme and its just so sad. Left me without a choice, for a while I reached out informing him of my wanting closure and an apology but I didn’t get any of that. Just kept saying goodbye like it meant something. Sometimes you meet someone and it all seems so amazing to start off with and then when it ends suddenly, especially when its nasty as it was it just feels like such a rip off, like it ended before it began. Or like he put up some dog and pony show only just as soon as I feel for it, he just became hideous to deal with. I’m angry at him, but beneath that I feel sorry for him. He just destroyed something wonderful. he didn’t do it on his own, but it took some serious attacks for me to bite back. I don’t like that side he brought out then, he brought out the best in me and then the absolute worst. It’s a real shame. He cut off his nose to spite his face with me, so to speak. I have reason to believe he’d miss me also, I know he knows he fucked it up between us, but then instead of doing anything to rectify the damage he takes actions to make the wounds worse, more shocking, deeper. Seems like he’s too consumed with maintaining his own ego, power and the rest, only he’s sort of clutched for all those things desperately. Except since they haven’t sufficed in the way he may have liked he lost control anyway, if that makes sense. Its pretty crazy. It’s so sad. I never had that actually happen before, met someone, fall for them and then just watch it all go haywire before my eyes before it even really started.