• Its best

by  • May 8, 2018 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 6 Comments

We leave things the way they are. Neither one of us has the guts to approach ome another again. Thats evident. Its just gone to long. Go find someone you will let them love you.

Best wishes.

6 Responses to Its best

1. Him
      May 8, 2018 at 7:13 pm

HBD Haley!!

2. Youd know best wouldnt you
      May 8, 2018 at 8:56 pm

You dont love them which is why you write such letters. Letters to hurt and confuse. Anyone with good sense on their shoulder would have done something drastic to tell the one they love how they feel. To remove doubt and just go for it and let it be. What more do you expect, Blood and Death from them. You want them to break for you when you wont even lift a finger to make a difference. Sounds here like you know they love you but youd rather play with their feelings to satisfy yours. You are a selfish person or is it Revenge.

3. I'm NOT trying "baby"
      May 9, 2018 at 2:53 am

Are you venting or communicating?
      Why don’t you own your own feelings and what do with them? I don’t need your permission to be done with the feelings I have. I don’t need you to tell me to release them somewhere else.. I am done when I’m done. I don’t need or want closure from you. I will do this in my own pace.
      Yes, it was my choice coming back here and trying to establish if that was my fantasy or real thing.
      I don’t feel guilty or have any regrets about the past. I wouldn’t have done anything differently; it wasn’t a good time for me. And now… you are not being fair and you’re attitude isn’t ‘inspiring’ either for me to take any actions.

How many goodbyes has it been? You can’t blame me for my curiosity and being here.
      And yes, I take responsibility for the opening pandora box all over again. I don’t keep holding to any expectation from you. Maybe some clarity. But are you going to give this to me?

It is evident I am not worth for you all this trouble. I just need let my heart to sink in what my brain already knows.

• Nobody
        May 9, 2018 at 11:06 pm

This sounds like you assume to know who the author is and let it influence your emotions. Bit of advise – don’t.

• Maybe
          May 10, 2018 at 10:43 am

or maybe they’re just need to come to the surface one way or another in order to deal with them.

• @nobody
          May 11, 2018 at 9:43 am

You seem quite certain. Are you the author or them?