• A Simple Admission

by  • May 4, 2018 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 16 Comments

In every moment in every waking breath I know.
    I love you. Because I just do. No other reason is needed for loving. You can be in a million lifetimes, light years away. And I will cross time and space to find you again. As I always have. As you always have. As we always have. I could try to give my heart a voice. But nothing would suffice. Even now I can barely speak or find the words to tell you how much I love you. With no understanding of what love actually was. Until my heart saw the beat of your heart, the look in your eyes, the sound of music from your effervescent soul. Your voice the most beautiful music I have ever heard. Like the swoon of a silent harp playing on a melody that only I can hear. Your eyes so beautiful, showing me the immense emotion and depths of your soul. Your silence so calming and your energy so intense. Your presence so warm. As if being near you is the most natural thing in all the world. You are home.

16 Responses to A Simple Admission

1. Nobody special
      May 4, 2018 at 6:47 pm

Talk is cheap, so I learned (the hard way)
      Mind you, the kinks sound good.

2. Redstringoffate
      May 4, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Brilliant and beautiful! This is exactly how I felt for him. Love this.

3. B.Lo
      May 4, 2018 at 7:59 pm

It’s unbelievably pathetic to (after over a year) fall asleep while holding onto the unlikely idea that (mine) was responsible for a good post such as this. So much time, and still an undaunted hope seems to keep flickering undetected through exchanges and encounters with endless crowds of faces that have no idea how your absence nullifies there very existence. We’ll always be the only ones who know.

4. You know
      May 5, 2018 at 12:58 am

We all have to figure ourselves out in our own pace.
      Sounds like you’re at the doorstep to a beautiful new beginning.. a few more steps – home.
      I am sighing a breath of relief imagining you were him and can’t help but whisper “finally”.

5. Neverland
      May 6, 2018 at 11:41 am

Just like a dream!

6. Kiki
      May 6, 2018 at 11:42 am

Please contact me , I am waiting for you.

7. Blueribbonoflove
      May 6, 2018 at 11:45 am

No words good enough to describe this…

8. When
      May 6, 2018 at 11:47 am

You know I had to. Sorry.

9. ...
      May 6, 2018 at 11:49 am

Dream, dream and dream some more.

10. Psst
      May 6, 2018 at 11:51 am

Don’t reveal all that you see.

11. Summer
      May 6, 2018 at 11:54 am

Go and tell you person. Don’t wait.

12. Hsa
      May 6, 2018 at 11:56 am

Wow! I hope you are going to share this with her today. Some guys just know exactly what to say, because it comes from the heart… and I can see clearly you really do care about her. Just lovely!

13. Home
      May 6, 2018 at 11:59 am

I am yours.

14. Truly
      May 6, 2018 at 12:02 pm

I have never been as happy as when I was with you.

15. admission
      May 7, 2018 at 9:58 am

now I see how ‘this’ works

16. Anonymous-Writer
      May 11, 2018 at 3:18 am

Alright I am the author of this confession. And I was shocked how many commented on this. And also…disappointed and quite disturbed by some of the responses as well. First off, I am a woman who wrote this. Most if not everyone assumed that I was a man. You should never assume the gender or anything of someone who posted something on an anonymous website. Second, many seem to think that I’m ‘their person.’ What are the chances, realistically speaking? Sometimes people get so desperate for a response or want to see something as being for them. Which I get. But this was quite a number of people who assumed this. And ruling out that I’m not a guy. It’s more than likely safe to infer that I’m 100% NOT their person. This isn’t anything that I thought about. It simply is how I’ve felt and know without a shadow of a doubt. Something I wrote from my heart. There are no “kinks” or anything like that. I also saw some positive comments. I just want to remind all of you. That the chances of someone you know of possibly posting on an ANONYMOUS website and you finding it. Is VERY slim (unless they have told you they have). I speak the truth when I say this. I AM NOT YOUR PERSON. I am one soul among the 7+ billion that reside on the planet like you. Rant over. Yes, I saw the comments that were positive and insightful. Thank you to those of you that pisted without assuming who I am. From one stranger online to another. Peace. And I hope that all of you do get the closure and possible reassurance from the person near and dear to your heart 🙂 There is nothing wrong or “pathetic” about how you feel. Your heart knows what it wants ?