• Reveal

by  • May 3, 2018 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 7 Comments

Share a moment with the person you hope, or fear, will find your letter here on this site. The first moment that comes to mind…

7 Responses to Reveal

1. Anonymous
      May 3, 2018 at 10:42 am

I wish you would just push your way back into my life. You know I could never say no to you. I don’t want it to be my choice.

• A
        May 3, 2018 at 10:15 pm

Why the posts and comments here have to be so ambigious that they cater to all people secretly hoping to reconnect, I will never understand. Unfortunately, this comment was once relevant to my situation. It breaks my heart that it is not real. Off to live my real life. Haha

2. I like this post!
      May 3, 2018 at 12:59 pm

A few of the times he has taken my breath away…

1. There were a bunch of us all standing around chatting. I mostly listened to everyone else. I looked over and stole a glance at him. He was standing with one foot pointed towards me, and his eyes burning holes through me!

2. “My eyes are boring and plain brown,” I complained.
      “Your eyes are anything but boring.”

3. “Do I need to give you a reason to trust me?” He asked, stepping into my personal space.
      With my cheeks burning, I inched closer and teased back, “And how are you going to do that?”
      At this moment we were so close I didn’t want to breathe. I lingered, waiting, daring him with my eyes.
      Suddenly I gave up. The tension was too much. I made some sarcastic remark that I can’t even remember now, and I brushed past him.

4. My phone rang. I answered it. He told me I have to come back. I asked why. He says, “Because I need to talk to you alone.” I say nervously, “Um okaaay.” He laughs. “Nah, you left your ID here.”

5. One morning I was leaving early. He was asleep uncovered. I covered him up. Before I could get out the door, he was behind me giving me a hug. I didn’t realize he had been awake!

I could go on forever, but I should stop here.

3. Just me
      May 3, 2018 at 4:17 pm

Mainly images, snapshots, come to mind… That moment when the crinkling of the lines around his eyes as he smiled catapulted me into an alternate universe for instant – that’s the one that comes first

4. A
      May 3, 2018 at 10:17 pm

Walking down a dirt road, holding my hands in his sweater.

5. purpose
      May 3, 2018 at 10:27 pm

Whatever happened or didn’t happen…it was all for a reason. I just don’t want to accept it

6. Miss you!
      May 5, 2018 at 5:56 pm

My foot ending up in a togo box full of noodles! Roflmao. Still makes me laugh thinking about it. Curry isn’t easy to get off a shoe…..