Here are some observations I have made throughout my life about women in general. At least American women. So far, no woman I’ve met has defied this mold:
– Absolutely cannot, will not, take responsibility for their words and actions. Make a mistake in a relationship with another person, it’s their fault, wait til they apologize for your mistake.
– Will ALWAYS believe and act like they are the most important human being on the planet, no matter what. No one else’s concerns matter.
– Will carry a perpetual chip on their shoulder because ‘women have been oppressed for so long.’ Bitch please, give me a minute to go get you some reparations. You have always been able to control men because of your advantage in the sexual power dynamic. Every attractive woman I know makes more money than me, probably because their bosses/clients want to fuck them. I’d trade some unwanted gazes for extra money any day.
– Will treat men like shit unless they’re sexually attracted to them.
– Will do whatever is necessary to gain attention. God forbid someone doesn’t like your post.
– Will gradually become a decent human being when they reach around 40 and they aren’t just given everything they desire by men who want to fuck them. Somewhere around that point women realize the virtues of treating other human beings with respect and dignity.
– Will undoubtedly believe this post is sexist and misogynistic, because see points 1-4.
Women of the world, please rest easy tonight knowing that if men could give birth, we would have killed you all off millennia ago. You are all terrible human beings.