• Hi

by  • April 24, 2018 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 9 Comments

I read your letter
    I now have a better understanding of you..
    not to say I wont be on the defense for now
    knowing what I know now
    I mean I cant tell you to trust me if you just.. dont lol
    Just like I cant tell you to change
    Thats not my call to make.

I’d just like a real friendship with you
    Not the previous one we had
    It will happen at its own pace but this is a start.

And your letter meant you knew I wasn’t being malicious
    And you were also apologetic so I HOPE we’re okay.
    I cant tell if this is coherent to read.
    Again, your the nobel prize winner of letter writing lol
    I. am. not.
    Hope my third grade written letter is well received.
    And the comedic undertones dont go unnoticed :))

AND THAT WE NEVER GO THIS LONG WITHOUT SPEAKING BECAUSE MY HAAART<|3

Love,
    πŸ™‚

Ps: I want to invite you to this thing (then again you dont need to go with me its boring) so when this reaches you, send me a message.

9 Responses to Hi

1. Let me know
      April 24, 2018 at 3:50 pm

Glad you got my letter. I sent the message πŸ™‚

2. D-
      April 24, 2018 at 5:20 pm

Just call/text me and ask me to go, I do not care how boring, I need to get the fuck out of this house.
      Why would you be on the defense now, unless you know you were not completely truthful?

That said,

When I think of all the things that led me to believe this thing about you, I am left still really confused.
      You said what you said, but your actions said something else to me for so long.
      I also asked if you knew and you said no, so WTF, it just does not make any sense.
      What you said makes everything from the time I met you to now not make sense at all.
      I am so confused, such a fool, but mostly destoryed. I carried feelings for you for so long, for nothing.
      We could already be great friends if I understood this long ago.

You want to be my friend? I can do that, but I need you to spill everything because I need to make sense of all this. You of all people know you can trust me, for god sake I trusted you.

I find it difficult to believe what you said is true. Maybe you just don’t like ME and wern’t ready to say anything else, so you make up a lie. If that’s true, I really need to hear it, Because that will make everything else make sense to me. I so fucking need it to make sense!!! Cause if it doesn’t, I won’t be able to heal quickly or in a good way. And if I heal in a bad way, I will probably push you away and that’s not what i want to do.

If your still confused at this point, just call me as my friend. Call me so I can explain why I am confused and you can respond. And please respond with the truth, no more BS between us.
      Text me and say, “bud, we need to talk” and ask for a time to call, and don’t flake, call me.

Don’t be on the defense, I will never break our trust, I will never cross a line, and I will always respect whatever you say, even if I have trouble beliving it.

I know we are supposed to be in each others lives, maybe I just got the “romantically” part wrong.

D

P.S.
      Sorry for the poorly written letter this time, my brain is currently frying like an egg.
      I really need us to stop using this site to communicate, can we communicate by voice/text from now on?

3. Please
      April 25, 2018 at 1:09 am

I would love to go with you thats if your still offering. Let me know the date and time.
      P.S: Love the bush

4. Okay
      April 25, 2018 at 10:42 am

In-order to have a real friendship – we need to be able to communicate outside of this site. Contact me directly.

• ?
        April 28, 2018 at 8:46 pm

πŸ™„

• @ ?
          April 30, 2018 at 6:30 pm

What’s your ?

• :)
          April 30, 2018 at 10:35 pm

Ha ha. Cute

5. Your wife
      April 25, 2018 at 11:43 am

Will you two give it a rest. You. Are.Married. White Trash

6. Hi
      April 26, 2018 at 12:44 am

I think I like Kanye now.

Just wanted to let you know.

Love,