• Its me.. You know who

by  • March 23, 2018 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 6 Comments

You know i love this site, you know i’ve written here before. Do you think of me and come here to see if i have wrote to you?
    If you do – I have. I read other letters wondering if you have wrote them to me.
    Show me a sign, even after the hurt, our love was real.
    I miss you. Everyday. But i hate you for lying to me.
    But i lied too.
    Show me a sign.. Its me! You know who..

6 Responses to Its me.. You know who

1. Mr.Magoo
      March 23, 2018 at 9:07 pm

From boogaloo? Is it really you!

2. BLo
      March 24, 2018 at 3:27 am

SNT?

• I’m not laughing.
        March 25, 2018 at 9:23 pm

I didn’t write this and I don’t find this funny at all. How’s the irony? In fact it makes me feel sick.

3. responding
      March 25, 2018 at 6:28 pm

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” – John Burroughs

Please contact me directly as you now have my info. – LJH

4. CJ
      March 26, 2018 at 10:24 pm

What kind of sign are you looking for? You know how to find me. An apology would most likely be accepted, depending on how it was offered, of course. 😉

5. Jax
      March 28, 2018 at 8:06 am

If this my CJ, I have written but not for awhile. “My forever muse” was the last letter posted,and I have looked in from time to time hoping to reconnect. If not communicating was supposed to help forget or squelch my desire or love for you, it has not worked very well at all. I have sent some anon. texts to let you know you are always in my thoughts and heart. I know it is a cowards way but it felt good just to express it. The dilemma is I still grapple with the friend concept way too much, even with your completely clear message to me. I was actually right outside your door and backed off because I wasn’t sure if it was a catostrophic mistake in the making. I do pray this is you but I have my doubts kid. I think I have been filed away, wouldn’t blame you.

Still and always yours,