• I tried to but didn’t

by  • February 15, 2018 • * Safe for Work *, Depression • 8 Comments

Dear anyone,

About a year ago I attempted to take my own life. I first tried by using a blade but later then found whatever pills I could and just downed them. Now somehow all that happened as I fell asleep and woke up with a pounding headache. I didn’t tell anyone and still haven’t told anyone but I’m started to feel like there is nothing for me here again. Like maybe I was doing the right thing. No one truly knows how serious it got. Not even my therapist. I want to share my story but I just know deep down that no one will take me seriously. So here I am. Alone, feeling like there is nothing here for me, and just exhausted.

8 Responses to I tried to but didn’t

1. To the Author.
      February 15, 2018 at 1:20 pm

Hello, I hope you are reading this and not somewhere getting your stomach pumped. Believe me, that’s no fun.
      I just want to let you know, you’re not alone – alone.
      There are so many people in the world who feel exactly as you did when you tried this, as well as now as I type this. I was also one of them.. I am so happy I wasnt successful..

Whoever you are . Please, find something to do, like a hobby doing something which makes you smile. Get a puppy, a kitten a goldfish, read books. Do whatever it takes to make you live for tomorrow and fid your self worth. Start loving yourself, beause YOU deserve it. It is never the EVIL kind who try to end their life, remember that, it is always the strong ones who cant be strong any longer. That is only a ‘feeling’ , but you CAN … You can ‘feel’ better, you CAN smile and you can TRY LIVING AND LOVING LIFE ….. don’t be to quick to give up on yourself. Everyone has purpose in life, even if you yourself dont believe it now you will later. Give yourself some credit, cry it out – sing it. But never give up .

I pray for you and all those who feel this is the way out.
      But you need to realise soon, that you need a way in. Live , breathe smile …..

Good luck

2. andrea
      February 15, 2018 at 2:45 pm

I am “anyone” and I would like to hear your story.

3. B
      February 15, 2018 at 9:50 pm

Your story is valid. I hear your voice. I would like to listen to your story, your challenges, and your triumphs. You are not alone and there is a place for you in this life.

Someone

4. LAUREN
      February 15, 2018 at 9:53 pm

It gets better, I promise. Sometimes we are more scared of life than death but most people let their fear of death dictate their actions. You won’t have that problem so you have nothing to lose. Be the person you want to be. Love the person you are. Everything else will turn around. I was where you are now, for years, now I’m happy. Let yourself be loved by those around you. They want to be loved and to care for you in return. Let them. If these people aren’t in your life, they will be and they are worth sticking around for.

5. M.U.
      February 16, 2018 at 12:01 am

Iam listening and I believe what ever you have to say just please love who you are don’t let any negativity try to control you their are people who love and care about you but the negative action may be confusing or misleading Its at that moment when you have the choice and the power to make it stop and go away remember angles can’t live chaos so the more chaos and negativity that happens either. By your thought or your voice it’s still negative and that is what will surround you so try to to think of happy times you e had in your life. Good things You have to take the negatively out of the equation completely God loves you and so do I .
      Please stay safe

Always M.U. Xo xo

6. Jill
      February 17, 2018 at 8:31 am

Hunnie i feel your pain . I do understand what your going through because ive been there too. That sinking darkness and overwhelming sickness deep in the pit of your stomach . Not wanting to leave the bed and going out is just to much but if you do Looking around at people smiling and just wishing that was you. I got so bad i dont remember a lot of those worse times. The brain is a funny thjng and mine has blocked alot of it out. I actually said shortly after i was gettting better if sombody had bargained with me told me that they woukd remove the depression but with it they would have to cut off my arms and legs i wouldve given them freely. Anything to rid me of that horendous hell i was living. But 7 years on and im still here still breathing and luckily smiling. You see the first steps to healing is to talk . Whether it be a friend a doctor a famiky member or phychiatrist. Please please talk, tell them just how low you are feeling . Make them listen and get help. There are medications to get you through even the darkest of times but until you are honest and let people know just how low you are really feeling they cant help you. Please stay strong please knpw that people can understand people have been there and do get better . A feeling is there only if u allow it to engulf you. Breath, take each day each second one step at a time . Sending you love strength and hope x

7. Cindy
      February 19, 2018 at 9:41 pm

Please tell us what is happening. We come to this site to hear other people’s pain and empathize. Your life is important. We are out here listening.

8. T
      February 28, 2018 at 5:24 am

Please don’t do it!…I cut myself many years ago in a rage and now many years later I am trying to hide the scars. I also know of someone that took his own life, it was very traumatic for the people that stayed behind…You might not believe it, but there are people that care about you deeply and most importantly you should care for yourself. It is very possible that you will look back at yourself in a decade or 2 and feel very sad about not loving yourself more at this stage..that is what happened to me at least. Please don’t bottle up your feelings, you should seriously speak to your therapist, it is important that they know. Good luck & take care! Life is a priviledge…