• Its long. sorry readers

by  • February 11, 2018 • To You • 6 Comments

currently my tooth fucking hurts and im feeling excruciating pain which is depressing me and bringing me back here for some reason
    omfg I’m in so much pain.
    When I think back on it
    You never seemed interested in me anyway.
    So why do I still think of you
    I’m venting because im frustrated
    In pain and it hurts so bad i wanna cry
    You know what “my person”?
    When i think of you
    I think that someone attractive, athletic, intelligible may be someone more likely to be your s.o
    Because those are the traits you possess to me
    And I am so far from being that person
    I dont want some pity party I’m being honest
    I really feel miserable at this moment
    I want to hide from everyone I’m feeling horrible
    I cant confidently get into another relationship
    Expecting them to love me when I can barely do that shit myself
    I do not want to give you that burden
    I also dont want to be left vulnerable and broken
    Like I am currently
    I just cant date anyone because ima fucking train wreck
    Inside and out its pretty clear lol
    I think I’m angry from the pain.
    Right now I feel tense and cant enjoy anything
    I’m just altogether fucked up
    So I dont think you’ll be missing out on much.
    Okay I’m going to sleep this off probably will definitely die from agony
    I’m sorry if your upset by this letter
    On the plus side if I do pass, I leave you with this letter so please do not be mad at me lol ????

6 Responses to Its long. sorry readers

1. The author
      February 11, 2018 at 3:52 pm

I did not add those four question marks and i dont know why the owners of this website keep putting that in my letters

• emoji
        February 11, 2018 at 11:15 pm

It’s just an emoji that you’ve used that the script this site uses doesn’t recognise, I’m sure the owners of this site would never just put 4 question marks or write comments on our letters… no!

• A
        February 12, 2018 at 7:14 am

Same thing happen to me. I think some emocjis and maybe symbols aren’t recognized by system.

2. Writer
      February 11, 2018 at 9:23 pm

It’s been a while since I first read this and I tried to take time to process it. I didn’t want to give you a reaction. I wanted to think ay it and respond. What are the odds, I wonder?

First off, you need to go to a dentist. I wish you would. I have already looked some up for you, if only you’d let me help you without lashing out at me for being too annoying.

Second, I need for you to know that I don’t believe that you are sure of who’s voice it is that you are hearing here. I think that you are imagining me being someone else. Who, I cant be sure of. But you do love them, and I think that you want me to be them so badly. Attractive, athletic, and intelligent are not qualities that I posses. Well, not anymore.

Lastly, thank you. Thank you for pulling back the curtain just enough. I will let go now in complete understanding of where you are at. Just know that until you decide to leave, I will not walk aw

3. @Writer
      February 11, 2018 at 9:29 pm

sorry. please forgive the last reply. i hit the wrong button. and the name was meant to read “@ writer”. sorry.

in conclusion, I will not leave your life until you leave mine. I can’t avoid you as easily as you avoid me. I can’t just pretend that you don’t exist or that I don’t care. At least not for very long.

Because I do love you. It sucks how all of this turns out. Thank you for your brutal honesty. It hurts, yes. But we are just not in the right places yet. I can understand and respect that. I am not upset or angry I accept your rejection, and appreciate your honesty.

Goodbye, my Love.

4. @response
      February 12, 2018 at 5:21 pm

If I am connecting the dots right, you authored 2 other letters recently, and one of them was response to my ‘here we go…’ Those two other comments above are not mine, however I also believe I am not your intended recipient. We may have some similarities in our stories, and it is possible we followed each others letters. I don’t know. You seemed genuine, I don’t like to leave people hanging so here I am responding.

This is the other reason I think I should leave this site for good, my strong belief that that person was/is here, causes confusion not only in me but also in others.

Also as someone asked in that other post – I would not mention that person’s name because I have a feeling they would care about their anonymity here and I would not want to disrespect that.
      With that being said – good luck to you author.