• Here we go again..

by  • February 9, 2018 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 11 Comments

I read posts that could be from you, or the ones that could be from me. Probably none of them were yours, and I can assure you none of them were from me since the end of last year.
    I thought I was completely over you, but I’m not. That’s sucks…

None of us wants to make any move. We both scared. You may not even want that anymore. I’m not sure if that’s good idea now anyway. I don’t have a time for that and I am afraid of getting even more emotionally attached. It is probably best how it is now.

Still I’m not sure if you really here. Maybe I’m delusional like many other here. Just thought to say something while I’m still not ready to complete let go of this site…

11 Responses to Here we go again..

1. author
      February 9, 2018 at 6:53 pm

I see those typos/ errors usually after when my letters get posted. I realize they don’t look elegant, but at times I don’t like to go over and edit. If I would, I probably would never send any letter… Anyway…

• a reader
        February 10, 2018 at 1:20 pm

Who cares. It’s not as if you’d write in the golden guestbook of queen elizabeth or something;) Just write and let it all out. You shouldn’t have to fear judgement.

• ?
        February 11, 2018 at 4:02 pm

Are you the Red string?

• Redstringoffate
          February 11, 2018 at 7:07 pm

Didn’t write this. Sorry.

2. Ashley
      February 10, 2018 at 12:28 am

Dear Author,
      I keep thinking you are here too. I haven’t given up on us. I want you. Do you want me?

3. lettingUletgo
      February 10, 2018 at 5:13 pm

You’re probably right. It probably is better the way it is right now. I know you’re in agony as well. I don’t want to cause us any more pain.

But please one thing before you go for good. If its not too much. One question I need to know your answer to. I can’t live the rest of my life not being sure. Let me know irl. Did u at some point feel this cosmic, out of this world connection with me? Sometimes I think you are really in my dreams. Its like I can feel you, your energy. Delusional? Probably. Just tell me, so I’ll know. Please.

4. Me
      February 10, 2018 at 9:56 pm

I do still want US….YES.
      Is it a bad idea, yes. Is it a great idea, definitely….mostly great!
      How it is now may be safe, but it is NOT best.
      You don’t have the time…..really?

• K
        February 12, 2018 at 10:36 pm

You know I work a lot. How else can I afford to give my daughter a half-way decent life? ???? I miss you. More than you’ll ever know. Dreaming about you is the best part of my day and night. Wish we could try again but you probably hate me and I don’t blame you one bit.

5. @author
      February 11, 2018 at 4:29 pm

I miss you Alot.

6. Around and around we go
      February 11, 2018 at 7:35 pm

I See letters I feel I could have written almost word for word all the time, and think if the person I write to was here they would definitely think I wrote that.. but
      With 7 billion people in the world it would be pretty egotistical to think we are the only ones going through something at a certain time and I hope that they are smart enough to work out it is a pretty unlikely scenario that the letter was written to them.
      As of right now it seems there is so many people believing/convinced their person is here and I doubt the odds on all of them being here.
      Maybe just be brave and say their name. Then you’d know for sure??

7. I love
      February 16, 2018 at 2:46 am

The last lines of this letter “Maybe I’m delusional like many other here”
      Why do you come here then? You believe someone is writing letters to you but you don’t write letters to them and you sure as hell don’t want them to believe you are writing letters to them… nice.