• You love me.

by  • January 15, 2018 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 9 Comments

I just want you to know…

When I am lying awake throughout the morning, I am wishing for the warmth of your embrace. I am longing fir the shock that only your touch can provide. I am so appalled that I let myself get so lost in your presence that I can no longer see the truth.

I am in love with you, beautiful contradiction as you are: fire and water…creating steam. Passion. Pentacles and air creating fun and flirtation. OMG! What we could be! We were made for each other. And we met at just the right time…even if you refuse to mention it to me. I know you love me. That is what my instincts, my woman’s intuituition tells me. I care not for my fears, anymore. I know, deep down, no matter how you try to hide it and no matter how you ignore your feelings for me… you love me.

So stop. Stop trying to hide it. Please.

You love me.

And I love you.

No matter how forbidden this love is.

We can’t help it. All we can help is how many touches we steal, but dreams, my Dear, dreams are not governed by the political world…

We are free in our dreams.

So will I see you later?

In my dreams? As I often do, as of late?

In my dreams i am free to love you.

9 Responses to You love me.

1. Auther
      January 16, 2018 at 6:37 am

This letter touched me deeply. Lucky person this was for….. that’s true Love!

2. To: The Dreamer
      January 16, 2018 at 10:11 am

You only limit your life by letting others dictate it. You live your own life freely when you don’t care about the dictators.

I don’t care about dictators, but I respect if my true love does…… I love her that much.

B

• uh huh
        January 17, 2018 at 11:31 pm

yes. you get it. right on.

3. Harry :)
      January 16, 2018 at 2:17 pm

Perhaps.

• awe
        January 17, 2018 at 11:32 pm

if you mean hairy, cute????

4. um so yea
      January 17, 2018 at 11:33 pm

so yea. I never should have written this.

5. Oh, come on!
      January 29, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Oh yes, so awesome. You’re getting praise for being a fucking whore. For bidden love. Ha ha. so goddamn dramatic. This is not romance this is deceit and selfishness, So both of you can go fuck yourselves because you don’t give a fuck about how others will be affected. You think this excitement will outweigh the consequences? You are fools.

• Judgemental much?
        January 31, 2018 at 6:24 am

Letters I’ll NEVER send, remember? These letters are not sent. I think the author has explained well what it is like to feel something for someone that they can not be with, for whatever reason the world deems it wrong.

Just a thought, though, perhaps “forbidden love” here is meant to express the love one has for the same sex and they are both single?

Oh, nevermind. I am sure that you are a perfect soul who has never gotten caught between what you feel and what you are told is right. So even if the author is in fact a whore, you are qualified to judge.

To the author, no judgement here. Either way. I like the message about dreams. It is a tragic beauty. We all fantasize about who and what we would like. And you make it clear that it can not go farther than your dreams. Romantically heartbreaking.

• Puhleeze
          February 2, 2018 at 6:51 pm

Both single? OMG what a fucking fool. Or you’re trying to diminish whatever deceit you are involved in. You suck! Own up. Stop making it some tragedy that you have no control over. These are choices you have made. There’s nothing romantic about this shit. You’re justifying hurting people that trust you. Fuck off!