• okay. no BS

by  • January 15, 2018 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 15 Comments

This is stupid.

I know what I feel. You know what I feel. But what do you feel? I hear “mumblings”, but that isn’t enough. I need confirmation. I need to hear it from you. For some reason, communications between us is always muffled or stalled, and that always seems to end badly. Only to later find out, that it didn’t have to. Yep, friends is better. But that isn’t what I WANT. What about you? What is it that YOU want? Let me know. I’ll be waiting. Like always. Forever.

Because whether I like it or not, we are attached in ways that I cannot explain or conprehend.

15 Responses to okay. no BS

1. nothing
      January 15, 2018 at 7:53 pm

I do not want anything. It’s too late, no matter how attached or not.

• author
        January 17, 2018 at 11:35 pm

sounds like how he would reply.

• Really?
        January 18, 2018 at 7:00 pm

So what are you doing here?

• Forever stuck
          January 19, 2018 at 1:16 pm

just trying to make sense of it all and figure out how to handle it and move on. I just can’t seem to find the answers or the strength to move along. So herr I am, stuck.

• nothing
          January 19, 2018 at 3:42 pm

Processing my thoughts. Need a reminder?Letters i’ll NEVER send…

• @nothing
            January 22, 2018 at 7:32 pm

No reason to be defensive. Just processing my thoughts through your thoughts…

2. ME
      January 16, 2018 at 9:16 am

K-
      Do I know what you really feel, for real? I THINK I know what you feel and I have tried to communicate hints of my feelings. But I don’t seem to recognize much coming from you, not even a mumbling. I hear plenty about women in general, listen to your comments, and watch you hit on some; the whole time knowing that is not even what you want. I do feel the intense connection, but I also feel you pulling away hard and fast. Maybe our signals are just crossed or maybe there is a bunch of fear in the way. I recently tried to communicate a couple of times about the next time we will see each other but you did not even reply, either time.
      I do want you, YES, always did.
      Do I think you want me? Your heart, YES, but I am not sure your mind does.
      D-

• author
        January 17, 2018 at 11:35 pm

sorry d again

• Me
          January 19, 2018 at 9:37 pm

K-

“A person who is truly sorry will find all means and ways to make amends and compensate for what has been said or done. No matter how difficult the situation is there will be attempts made to make good of a situation to allow the people involved to move on and hopefully start to build trust in their relationships.”

I have been trying so hard to the person in the paragraph above.
          But I really need the truth from you! I need to feel like I am not fucking crazy.
          I promise the convo will remain between us and I promise not to pressure you
          to change or do anything you do not want to do.
          Please, I bed you.

D-

3. Look into my eyes
      January 16, 2018 at 11:38 pm

A, You know what I want. I want you. I’ve always wanted you. I’ll be waiting for you while you are waiting for me. It’s sad but it’s true. How many years has it been now?
      You know what I think, I think we are soul mates that can’t be together. Forbidden love. We make it work though don’t we? Others try to take my place in your life just like others try to take your place in my life but they’re not me and they’re not you…we always come back to each other. You and me, it’s meant to be. Forever.

• author
        January 17, 2018 at 11:38 pm

i have no idea what you want. You have never spoken a desire. i just need one confirmation. just once

once is all i need to be sure

• Me
          January 19, 2018 at 10:05 pm

Ok, I will tell you (not on this site), but I need clear confirmation this is you first.

Here are some clear clues you would understand so you know that its me:
          The Reds
          Smashed Kia
          DP passed away

Now send me some clear clues. The clues can be posted on here, or you can just send me a text with the clues.

Spoilers:
          I am going to tell you that I was in love with you.
          I am going to tell you that I am still in love with you.
          I am going to tell you that I wanted to be in a relationship with you.
          I am going to tell you that I want to be in a relationship with you.
          I am going to tell you that I feel and have always felt that intense energy between us.
          I am not going to tell anyone.
          I am not going to try and persuade you to change or do anything, but I will probably ask about what YOU want?
          If all goes well, I am probably going to say a lot.

I love you.

• author
        January 17, 2018 at 11:39 pm

and I cant. you can see right through my soul

• Me
          January 19, 2018 at 10:12 pm

Yes, you can.
          I can’t help but look because your soul is breathtaking.

See my other post about clear clues.

4. Angel Ray
      January 19, 2018 at 12:25 am

You’ll never find the answers here. The people commenting are more than likely not the person you were thinking of while you were writing. You have a connection with this person. The omly way to know what the answers to your question. Is to look within, because there lies the truth. If you truly are connected in such a way. Then even if this person were to deny how they feel about you. You will know deep down if they are being truthful or not. Best of luck to you. And don’t forget. Communication is a two way street. There needs to be a balance. One can not constantly be the initiator while the other one only waits. Remember that.