• Eyes are the power to the soul

by  • December 20, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 8 Comments

When you cracked your jokes and looked into my eyes you had me hooked. Your beautiful squint in your eyes. I blocked your energy. I could feel you were smitten. I told you my problems and you just listened. I was rejecting your aura and now you probably think I don’t feel the same way about you. But i do. I keep repeating all the things you said over and over in my head I can’t stop thinking about you. I feltl drunk in love. But now im suffering with a hang over.

8 Responses to Eyes are the power to the soul

1. GW
      December 20, 2017 at 8:00 pm

Aaaaaaah I know this isn’t you at all but it would be kinda cool if it was

• Derek
        December 30, 2017 at 4:46 pm

Even if it might not be them they might have the exact feelings as the writer. I hope it works out for you. X

2. D-
      December 21, 2017 at 10:04 am

I have no idea if this post was from my person, but it just fits my situation so perfectly.

I have been drunk in love for so long I can’t remember feeling any other way.
      I always feel the rejection too. It’s a rollercoaster of emotions that I learned to deal with.
      The rejection I feel is never clear either, it’s a mixed message. It’s like they are saying “I love you too, but I can’t be with you” or “I feel it too, but I won’t ever admit it to anyone including you”.

I will say this to the anonymous writer of the message.
      “There is a cure for that hang over you have, it is called honesty and courage. Maybe there is a really good reason you can’t go there with your person or even discuss why. But you at least have to acknowledge the situation and explain something to them.”.

If my person would acknowledge our “connection”, it would help my soul so much.
      Even if we can’t be together and even if I do not know why, at least I know that what we feel is real and I am not crazy.

I wish so much to know the truth, even if the truth hurts.

D-

3. Her
      December 31, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Then why were you rejecting if you were interested?

4. Anon
      December 31, 2017 at 5:06 pm

Blocking for what?

• Twinkle
        January 9, 2018 at 1:59 am

Because i felt vulnerable

5. K
      December 31, 2017 at 6:54 pm

I feel the same

6. T
      January 9, 2018 at 4:28 pm

I can’t tell my him, not in words or otherwise, but he knows I felt it too, I know he saw the look on my face as I tried to scurry away.. but I was caught and so was he… he knows.. we know