• Fuck You

by  • November 28, 2017 • Resentment • 6 Comments

Dear Mr.A,

I would like to write this letter and just let you know that you can go fuck yourself. I realized that we kissed and made up but it doesn’t stop me from feeling this unrelenting anger and resentment towards you.

You are incredibly large asshole and I wish I had the strength to destroy your ego and shatter your views. I know what words I could use to hurt you. I can’t do that, I am so in love with you that hurting you would hurt me. I’m unsure if I am scared of hurting you or if I have a strong inclination towards self preservation…

With a look of bewilderment you described just how beautiful you thought your ex was. You described how men would fall head over heels in love with her, how everyone liked her. Then you proceeded to look for photos of her to PROVE how beautiful she was.

Do you care how this made me feel? Did you think of my feelings at all? Did you care?

Because your comment destroyed me. It demolished my self esteem and drilled a hole into my stomach that I cant seem to pick myself out of. I am scared that you have so much control of me. I’m scared at how low my self esteem is that a simple comment could bother me so much that I am replaying it in my head 3 days later. Most of all I’m upset there was an air of unsaid words between us, you never said she was more beautiful than me but it was implied and that is what hurts the most. The way you nonchalantly ripped me to pieces and acted like I should have known better, fuck you.

Fuck me for loving you so much I let you do this to me and I come back for more.

6 Responses to Fuck You

1. "incredibly large asshole"
      November 29, 2017 at 4:17 pm

Is that you, Britney?

• Britney
        November 30, 2017 at 3:30 pm

No way. This dude sounds horrible. I don’t kiss and make up with guys that treat women poorly. But seeing that you keep responding to posts trying to comment battle me let’s me know who the actual asshole here is.

You might move on because you will get bored trying to make a connection with me. Hashtag kiss my ass. Hashtag happy now?

• comment "battle" ?
          December 7, 2017 at 11:32 am

Are you sure you’re not a male, Britto?

Your vocabulary is always very aggressive and rather masculine.

• Britney
            December 20, 2017 at 8:53 pm

I take your comment as a compliment. I get along better with guys. I am a very strong opinionated woman.

And you are a judgemental wackjob. It doesn’t matter if a person is male or female.

Battle Ender

2. Red flag
      December 1, 2017 at 9:28 pm

@author what you allow will continue. Is he still in love with his ex? You always want what u cant have. if ya Love yourself and him fix this. he will fix it if he loves you (does he love you?) he will change his behavior. If not run as fast as you can to preserve yourself. You deserve better!! good luck

3. He still loves his Ex
      December 19, 2017 at 9:58 pm

@Author he probably still has feelings for her. Is he in contact with her? He is with you now? What is he doing with all her photos of her or them together? How do you feel about the ex f2f? Is she really beautiful?