• Hello

by  • October 13, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, Acceptance • 9 Comments

Memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.
    Me, you wouldn’t recall, for I’m not my former.
    It’s hard when your stuck upon the shelf.

I changed by not changing at all.
    Small town predicts my fate.
    Perhaps that’s what no one wants to see.
    I just want to scream hello.

My God it’s been too long.
    Never dreamed you’d return.
    But now here you are and here I am.

Hearts and thoughts they fade away.

9 Responses to Hello

1. the three and the seven
      October 14, 2017 at 8:16 am

You don’t know me, but you would.
      You have times before.

I sat down and wrote this:
      It can find you wherever you are.
      I am sorry for not be able to.
      We will not see each other this time, this life.
      I am though,I am out here.
      I can’t tell you where my home is or even my name now.
      You wouldn’t know what to do with it, neither would I.
      If you thought that you could find me, you may start looking.
      I try not to, I think about you sometimes, that’s why I am writing I guess.
      And it seems like it is very important for you to remember.
      THE ONLY THING (your words, I hear them in your voice)
      We are always and forever.
      Please don’t forget.
      Please try,
      This time we will be apart, this time it is your story and my story.
      So this time it has to be just you.
      You running in the night, you finding the way with the stars.
      I’m always looking up at those stars, the one and the three.
      We did it together so I know you can do it apart.
      I don’t want to feel you slipping away
      I don’t like being this alone.
      You said it, we are always and forever.
      This life is but a little thing
      It will end into another
      Happy long life, next time maybe.
      Have to believe that it will come I guess.
      It’s that what fortunes are really about.
      Hope.
      Please try
      You don’t need to remember any of it
      Just remember you.
      I hope these words will be with you as I am not.
      Hope is all that we have (hear it in my voice)
      I love you forever, for always.
      -don’t look back.

• Only1life
        October 22, 2017 at 10:48 pm

There is no other life. Not like this. The point is to embrace what is given. What was not given, never really was or will be yours. Still, there is always a choice that has to be made…

• Britney
        October 23, 2017 at 12:07 pm

These lyrics were not meant for a lost love. If they would have posted my reply you would already know that!

• The significant
        October 25, 2017 at 7:56 am

What is the meaning behind the 7 and the 3 ? Please, do explain?

2. eh
      October 24, 2017 at 2:21 am

Trying to live a life and find it so beatuiful and knowing you hate remembering people love you
      because you just want to be touched
      life is full of lies.

why does mine always seem bigger.
      Can we create a canyon
      mix love and mistrust
      Separat those lines
      please live
      please thrive
      ill try to hurt again like this
      only if you promise the only reason you will ever come back ever
      to see here
      is if you please live
      it is the only way I will try to check this site./

3. @acceP&Tance
      October 27, 2017 at 7:23 am

Your sad letter is haunting me. I can’t forget your sad words, which are my constant companion as I go about my day, like a dark cloud hovering above me wherever I turn. You sound so very very down, depressed . Please, don’t write such sad letters, it’s deeply upsetting to me. I want to know hear imagine dream be convinced and believe that you are truly contented.
      My wish is for a letter that tells of your quiet solitude peace tranquility routine safe, maybe dull monotonous or uninspiring, but a basic happiness you have arrived at with the thems you have had to settle for, how much you have come to accept all, the final stage of your journey, and that you so love where you are and those that surround you.
      And should you think about us, don’t make it sad, I wish and hope for it to be only positive and uplifting, inspiring and nurturing thoughts .

Never ever forget, you always have my love, it’s always right next to you, my heart has, since we laid eyes in each other for the first time , been beating for you, it has done so for many decades, and it will continue to love and beat for you, always, on, off, below , above or behind the shelf.
      My love for you does not carry an expiration date, it has an unending shelf life, will love you with the same truth, trust, depth and poetry in this , the next, next after next after life. In this life we had our time, and though it was short it was the most beautiful special love ever to be felt and experienced, nothing that we both encountered following can ever match that. A gift to us. Never forget this, always be grateful for this gift, how our hearts have touched, flown high and mighty, and continue to be in this eternal embrace of the soul.
      And my soul doesn’t, never will differentiate between the former or current you, to my heart there’s just you, the one and only you.
      I love you, always.
      I am in love with you, forever.
      Never forget.
      Please promise me to take good care of yourself and be happy.

• Britney
        October 27, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Aww that’s so sweet. I liked reading it. The reason I wrote the letter of lyrics was because I was looking at a certain situation through somebody else’s perspective regarding a love (not romantic) that has been difficult. When I thought about it differently this song popped into my mind. Although the real meaning of the lyrics mean things one way, once you change the angle and type of love, I found a different meaning. I love doing that with lyrics. Pulling them apart and diving into them to fully gain understanding. Thanks for your responses though I did enjoy them

• #smalltownlife
          October 29, 2017 at 10:29 am

“Britney” ?!?!?

Hahahaha, that’s very funny, thanks for the laugh 🙂

• Britney
            October 30, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Hey smalllife
            Pipe down pip squeak. You got something more to say how about you get a backbone and sign off with your real name!!
            Nothing better than a wounded internet thug stuck in a circle jerk. You must the rapist or let me guess….a wife or girlfriend?? Get your facts straight before you attempt to bully a person. You can keep on swinging but I won’t go down!