• Now we are here

by  • October 6, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 9 Comments

We have both made mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. I want to learn with you. You were often kind but not always.

It got to me that you wouldn’t tell me how you felt be it good or bad or any of your thoughts so when you acted oddly I didn’t know why. I just wanted to know where I stood and to know WE were okay. Because…. Because I was falling for you again and I, I didn’t know what to do,you seemed even more distant than usual.. And all i wanted was to let you in and get to know you. space was only a comfort when I knew we would be back in each others company soon. Self preservation got the better of me, I was scared you did not feel the same. Then you told me you were beginning to feel/think that way again too. But it was already to late. I’m sorry for how I acted.

In my heart I don’t want to give up on the idea of us completely because for some unknown reason this feels important. I don’t understand it myself and It is weird I admit. I’ve managed to get over everyone else why do you still play on my mind?
    To wake to the touch of your skin on mine, feel the sensation of home again and help each other over these damn walls we’ve made.
    But!
    It is madness to repeat the same action and expect a different result. We are both so stubborn. How many times have we reunited? I loose count it must be more than 3… Something had to give. We both pushed too strongly this time though. Now we have wandered too far from the flame have we not?

If by chance you read this know that;
    You are still usually one of the first things to cross my mind in the morning and often the last to past before I fall asleep. I would walk with you through the darkest days if you’d let me because I know how bright it can be.

Fear and denial pushed aside.
    Laid bare.

9 Responses to Now we are here

1. ME
      October 6, 2017 at 7:08 pm

I have loved you for sooooo long but fear always takes over.

I just gave you a major hint about me, I know you understood. Reply with something please.

2. you know
      October 6, 2017 at 10:53 pm

This is not gonna work out. Stop wasting your time.

• Me
        October 11, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Thank you, I really enjoyed your comment. Great advice backed with such strong insight, knowledge, and with an art of caring that was crafted into a beautiful statement. Can I quote you in the future?

• Funny
          October 18, 2017 at 9:55 am

Sense of humor!

3. EmptytpmE
      October 8, 2017 at 2:22 am

Feeding the butterfly’s ???? that’s how it feels

4. Author
      October 18, 2017 at 2:51 pm

Just to be clear none of the above commenters wrote this letter. I did.
      Sure is a random set of comments…good job I wasn’t looking for clear and unambiguous advice eh
      .9.

5. @ 9
      October 21, 2017 at 11:34 am

What else do you expect, eh?!

6. eh
      October 24, 2017 at 2:08 am

Hey it’s me. I love random boring advice. A LOT OF YEARS. I can think of 27 people. Excellent lack of detail, charming ill ruminate it forever

7. C'est La Vie
      November 5, 2017 at 12:19 pm

You have been always the last thing in my mind when I go to sleep and the first when I wake up. That time when I asked you who was the last in your mind before sleep and first when you woke up and you told me it was some girl that you were excited to meet, eventually it turned out being disappointment, I was bit jealous, just because I am afraid to loose you again. I am afraid you wont wait for me. And I am also sorry for all the bullshit too. If thats you then dial my number call me and I pick up my phone. I do miss you. I be your 6 if you are my 9.