• (0,0,0,0)

by  • September 25, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 10 Comments

I’m not quite sure where we are anymore but that’s okay. I just hope that you’re happy about … everything. Perhaps one day you’ll talk to me about it.

Love,
    The Scientist

10 Responses to (0,0,0,0)

1. Is there a specific
      September 26, 2017 at 10:57 am

You desire to delve into upon in this talk?

• a scientist
        October 7, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Usually, yes, but the what depends on the day and it lives in a psychological crevice where I wish we were better at talking period. The only thing that keeps me coming back here is the idea that this place is the only way for now. I hope to be wrong about that some day.

2. Nothing
      October 2, 2017 at 1:33 am

Zeros. Four zeros. They summarize nicely what’s there. Which is nothing.
      Nothing to speak about.
      Nothing to hear, to see or to feel.
      Just nothing.

• Not that I think you’re my intended recipient, but ...
        October 7, 2017 at 11:22 pm

Your timestamp doesn’t jibe with the rest of your story.

3. post title
      October 10, 2017 at 9:26 am

Time stamp: 00:00

= nothing =

And most likely there never ever was anything to talk about to begin with. Just let go. Let go. Let. Go.

• A scientist
        October 11, 2017 at 5:15 pm

Please indicate something more clear to me about your identity. If you are them, I will let go.

• Please...
          October 13, 2017 at 9:51 pm

What is your area of scientific specialty? Chemistry? Biology? Geophysics?

4. And look,
      October 11, 2017 at 6:36 pm

I’m not trying to put you on or anything. I’ve just had my share of exchanges with overly motivated strangers on this website who have mistaken me for somebody else. A plea like this from them would be a little uncharacteristic, which is why I question the authenticity thereof.

But, if this is my person (and “my” doesn’t suggest anything more than the person to whom I’ve been writing for approaching a year now), then I apologize if anything was ever said in here or implied out there to make you feel badly. I felt deeply connected to you. I came here to express that when there was no other way. For our moments of recognition. For running into you on here. For the daily opportunity to look forward to the way I could feel about you when the rest of life wasn’t treating me so well. Perhaps it doesn’t mean anything afterall, but reading something like this hurts because it appears that you don’t even care to have my friendship now. Is that where we’ve landed?

• Science Fiction
        October 13, 2017 at 4:12 pm

Dear scientist,

If indeed you are a scientist, this is a very peculiar way and strange place for you to hang out and use as a tool to communicate with someone who you claim means a lot to you. It doesn’t make any sense.
        Lims is void of logic and facts, it the opposite to reality, it’s fantasy and dreams.
        An anonymous website with unidentifiable postings is about as un-scientific as it gets, and to read anything serious into it will only result in misunderstandings and miscommunication, the final outcome the dismantling, loss and destruction of the, a potential relationship.Do you by any chance also believe in conspiracy theories? Why is it I think you do …

Nothing

• Not your scientist.
          October 14, 2017 at 10:44 am

Thanks, stranger. You’re the best. I am a scientist. I don’t do my job for free nor do I wear my professional training as a daily persona or a lifestyle choice. Take care, prick.