• Taking a poll to decide

by  • August 9, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, To Everybody • 15 Comments

If your wive/ husband was cheating on you, would you want to know?

15 Responses to Taking a poll to decide

1. Honestly,
      August 9, 2017 at 1:22 pm

No. Not unless my spouse was the person who told me themself. I would not want to hear about it from somebody else. It isn’t your job to meddle in the lives of others by imposing an arbitrary standard of morality upon them.

2. Yes
      August 9, 2017 at 3:33 pm

If they are cheating, you have to take serious consideration into continuing the relationship. Depending on how severe the cheating is, I would leave them

3. Zanne
      August 9, 2017 at 7:43 pm

Yes i think him/her. Deserves at least that. One can seemingly get over the truth but its hard to get over a lie

4. JR
      August 9, 2017 at 9:26 pm

Yes I’d want to know. That way I could divorce the unfaithful POS and search for a woman who is worthy of my love and dedication.

5. YES
      August 10, 2017 at 3:00 am

Yes, he/she could give you a deadly disease and be spending money and resources meant for your children. Also, if you don’t know you are basically living a lie. I wish I had found out about cheating – I would have left my husband sooner instead of having him steal my best years. and EWWWW – DISEASES AND GERMS.

6. Cheater/Cheated
      August 10, 2017 at 1:58 pm

Lins is not the optimal place for your poll, sweetie, CL is much more suitable and hilarious:

• Him
        August 10, 2017 at 8:55 pm

How do you know it was a woman who posed the question?

• @him
          September 26, 2017 at 8:57 am

where does it refer to author as a woman?
          Sweetie is neutral , no?
          It could be considered perhaps *condescending* as in naive, childlike , innocent , clueless .
          Or caring ! All open to interpretation.

7. not so sure
      August 11, 2017 at 5:09 pm

I would want them to find out what they really want and if they decided that they wanted to stay, I’d rather not want to know what was not meant for me to know.

• Ok...
        August 12, 2017 at 8:56 pm

So… it would be ok if they cheated on you just so they could find out what they really wanted?And… if they did cheat on you, it would be something that you were not meant to know? Ok… no accountability I guess. Good luck

• Consider what motivates the author.
          August 14, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Eh, I’d be okay with it. Marriage doesn’t really entitle anybody to anything so this idea of “accountability” in monogamy is pretty weak. There is much more that goes into a marriage than sexual fidelity, which is why cheating is more common than divorce. The author of this letter implies that they hold the future of another person’s marriage in their hand. That’s cute, but whether or not they tell it just isn’t true.

• ok?
            August 14, 2017 at 7:41 pm

When someone promises fidelity – it’s pretty much expected, don’t you think? Or do you think it’s OK to stand in front of people and promise something and then lie when you break the promise? If you sign a contract for work and then break it – you get sued. Why bother getting married? Or at least get married with the understanding that you have no intention of being monogamous. See how much that person want to be with you the. Most men want to know that the children they are raising are their own – I guess we should think that’s a pretty weak thing to expect? I’d rather not be married to someone who fucks around on me, without knowing I’m in danger of diseases. that’s disgusting.

• not so sure
          September 25, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Hey, the author asked for opinions. You do not have to share mine and I do not care about yours

8. Yes and no
      August 14, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Of course the pain would be blinding for a while, especially after I have struggled for so long with my own inner demons. But diseases, no thank you. I would rather know, but I would either want to find out on ny own or hear it from the horse’s mouth. If a 3rd party told me, I would be even more hurt. Like, how long did you protect their secret before telling me? And what made you decide to tell me?

9. ***
      September 25, 2017 at 11:54 am

Thanks going to tell! The truth shall be set free! Everyone DESERVES the truth in life!