• OH GOD I FUCKING MISS YOU

1. Me
      August 9, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Is this really you????
      .13

2. I miss you too
      August 10, 2017 at 1:50 am

I love you too. So, what do we do now?Where do we go from here? Talk to me please. Show me that everything is fine between us. Show me that you love me too. Show me that you want me in your life. I need you and want you in my life. Please call me. I am willing if you are.

3. It's not that easy
      August 10, 2017 at 2:56 am

I’ve forgiven you. I don’t like living with negativity or bitterness. While I miss what we had – you took it too far. My family or friends would never let you back into my life, even if I wanted it. They have put a lot of faith in me succeeding here and it would break their hearts to see me with you. The work you would have to do to be accepted by them, only the strongest could do. I don’t think that’s you. Yeah, it’s probable that I’ll grow old without ever feeling this way about anyone else – in fact, I doubt it’s possible for me to love like that again. I simply wouldn’t let myself. But I’ve accepted it and I’ll be OK. xoxo

• Author
        August 11, 2017 at 8:57 pm

“My family or friends would never let you back into my life, even if I wanted it. ”

I hope that quote hits home.
        Obviously there’s no real way to know it’s you,
        but I never really took you for a groupthink kind of girl…

I love you, I miss you and I am praying that we find each other again.

Hey, even if I had to garner the approval of your peers,
        I would do that for YOU, not for them.
        You underestimate my strength,
        but without you by my side, my strength is fading.
        I need you.

Life is monochrome without you 🙁

With open arms,
        your fallen prince

• It's not that easy
          August 12, 2017 at 8:17 pm

If only the woman you yearn for was the one reading this. The man I wrote of, has never apologised for the action he took that ended us and there is no way he would do the work necessary (therapy etc) to be in a healthy relationship with me – so that we could get all those magical moments back. What we had was definitely something to me – I’m far less sure it was the same for him – although he professed it was many, many times.

Fallen prince, you indeed sound like a prince among men. Maybe what you wrote to me- you should write to her? Most women would give a second chance if they heard what you have said.

I am not a groupthink girl – but I have responsibilities to people and all my relationships come with conditions. I have worked too long and hard to be where I am to have someone come along and mindfuck me back into an emotional wreck. Not going to happen.

I understand about the monochrome life without the said person. I feel it too. I hope that you truly find the one you love and your life is happy with someone who loves you for you and appreciates and cares for you. For me, I have come to acceptance. I no longer wish, yearn or even believe anything like that is possible for me. And that’s OK. I wish you well. xoxo

• B for Blonde/ L for Love
          August 13, 2017 at 11:03 am

I have read all of your poems, each of them a poetic beauty, touching and very moving.

Most likely , I am not the only female who has felt your words.

You have previously indicated that your lost love’s name start with ‘L’ and has blond hair. Is there any chance that you could give us one more clue?

Best of luck and good wishes to you.

• C
        August 13, 2017 at 11:26 pm

Trust your family and friends. Especially if the majority of them feel the same towards the person. They aren’t wearing the same rose colored glasses as you are. Therefore they can see right through the persons mask.

4. Redstringoffate
      August 10, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Which is what I tried to tell someone I loved. Life is short. Sometimes you just have to do it.

5. j
      August 11, 2017 at 3:00 am

You sound very passionate, and I can relate to the feeling. Go after your girl! Like you said time is wasting, you better try while you can.

6. Miss you
      August 12, 2017 at 6:16 am

7. Your Angel, Forever.
      August 14, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Beautifully written with such passion. This makes me yearn for the love of my life. As I read these words, I’m hopeful that it is him writimg to me, telling me to come back home into his arms. Although I’m unsure but if it were my love, I’d say write something to me on here asap for his Angel. I love and miss you babydoll, years we have had together. I just can’t let you go. Are you my lost soul crying out to the very woman who belongs with him? Your Angel is wsiting. Ily.