• Fireworks

by  • June 14, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 6 Comments

You still feel it. You probably shouldn’t, but you like feeling it and you will probably drink it in whenever I’m around… and that’s ok. I’m more comfortable with the facts now than I was when it was all first revealed to me. I’m still not sure what it all means in the realm of things but….

6 Responses to Fireworks

1. Just curious, but aren't we always?
      June 15, 2017 at 9:23 am

What are the “facts?”

2. Fireworks
      June 15, 2017 at 1:42 pm

I came to the conclusion very long ago that I will always feel it.
      And yes, it feels great, and I love to drink it in when you are around!
      I hope you enjoy the attention as well.
      What does it all mean, I don’t know for sure what it means from your point of view.
      Am I crazy, probably.
      Are there obstacles, yes.
      Is it complex, yes.
      Will it be difficult, yes.
      Is it worth it to me, yes (but I am scared as fuck).
      Is it worth it to you?
      Is there any possible way we can somehow discuss it privately?
      If not, are you ok with the status quo, or am I driving you nuts?

• I wish
        June 20, 2017 at 3:30 am

I knew if this was you or not ??? The ellipsis I’m thinking was meant to be a hint, but everyone uses those now.

3. Me
      June 17, 2017 at 8:04 pm

What does all this mean to you?

• We shouldn't lose each other.
        June 19, 2017 at 9:43 am

It means one of us will have to bring it up first. Sooooo text me when you’re on your way later:)

4. Author
      June 19, 2017 at 5:02 am

This is something he openly told me in actual words years ago… not something we could ever actually discuss in the open without compromising all that we are in the now… but he talks to me on a different level, and has shown me over the last few years that it is still felt. I believe him… and I’ll never forget the first day I saw him again, I didn’t know it was him, I actually forgot all about him, but I felt the “wind” of him as he walked by our table and I saw the look he gave me as he turned to go towards his table… like he saw a ghost. Slowly over time, he reminded me, without having to say a word. And I believe him, because of what I felt too. We are good friends now and I truly do love him from the heart.