• Goodnight and goodbye

by  • June 10, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, To Everybody • 7 Comments

Thank you all for allowing me a safe haven to express myself, but I am done. Emotionally drained… it is over. I will not be back. This site doesn’t update in a 5imely manner, and I feel… ugh. Nothing here is for me, as much as my delusional mind wants it to be. It’s okay though. No one loves me as I do them… not even my children. It is a woman’s path, I guess. To love and give with nothing in return. I don’t suppose I will last on this earth much longer, as my loneliness has caused self destructive behavior. As if I am worthy of being mourned.

See i have kids and a husband that I gave everything to. Maybe I was selfish in wanting to procreate, but now it os done. And he hates his life. Im sorry. Goodnight and goodbye.

7 Responses to Goodnight and goodbye

1. Agree
      June 10, 2017 at 9:39 pm

I’m with you. This site will get updates once a day for two or three days and then go several days without any. Recently, I believe it went 8 days! And it’s always when you have a good convo going with someone…

2. Agree
      June 10, 2017 at 9:42 pm

Oh, and please keep hope. I’m sure you are loved though perhaps taken for granted at times. It’s always when we’re about to come through the storm that we almost (or do) give up.

3. Someone who genuinely cares
      June 10, 2017 at 10:46 pm

Have faith, dear! You have probably touched & improved peoples’ lives in ways you have no clue about. Start over if you need to, but don’t give up entirely! You are stronger than you think!

4. @author
      June 11, 2017 at 6:14 pm

Surrendering your live to God Vs giving up in life are two different things.

1: your letting the enemy win( he loves it when people give up and not trust God.)
      2: God can and will take your life in a whole new direction for your good ( if you surrender your life to Him.)
      3: no human being worth giving up for, not even yourself.
      4: your world has been shaken up because God wants you on a different path ( doesn’t matter how your life got shaken up i.e. your decisions or someone else’s or both.) God does wonders even if self destruction has taken place.

My opinion? Show that enemy that you would rather trust God and surrender your life to God. Put a seat belt on because when you surrender your life to Him, things happen……

Every single life matters. If God wakes you that day, YOU have a purpose still. He calls us home on His own. We shouldn’t ever give up the one true gift we’ve been given, that is LIFE!

It’s ok to be weak, but when we are it’s better to fall into God’s hands. Let Him take the wheel.

I miss you! I love you more than you will ever know. Maybe our paths will cross one day again. Until then, choose Life. In a couple years you will look back and be thankful you did….

Love: <3

5. We are out here
      June 12, 2017 at 5:25 am

Dear good night,

Yours is not a voice alone. Yeah it takes forever for feedback here but there are a lot of really decent hearts who genuinely care about you, me, and all those with troubled hearts. I’m really sorry your in this place and feel like you have no alternatives. Not true, there is always a fork in the road, a choice to be discovered. Not feeling reciprocal love, affection, or desire is so hard to come to grips with because it almost always starts with “What have I done wrong?” and then the struggles with self worth set in. I’m just saying that there is a flip side to that line of thought…. “What the hell is wrong with my family and how can I help them?”. First, take stock in the fact that almost everyone feels abandonment in their life and a whole lot of folks in deeper spots who have found their path out. Second, find some light to grasp onto and ride out until your strength starts coming back, it will. Change your daily pattern for yourself, do it for you alone and it will start making positive changes for those around you. Know that you are unique as a woman and in that you are gifted, beautiful, and able of anything you want to try. Since we have no face to face, I enclose a long, tightly held, loving hug. Today starts the beginning of taking that fork in a new direction.

6. Well.
      June 13, 2017 at 2:11 am

I get you. I have never been loved the way I have loved and it’s probable I never will be. Children simply can’t love the way a parent does and some spouses are just plain shit. Mine was. I divorced him. It’s better to be unloved and alone then married and KNOW you are unloved. Also, you sound like you have depression. Go to the doctor and do something about it. Life is worth living – even just to be grateful that in all this dumb world – you had the dumb luck of being born. This is the only chance you get to be alive. This is it – there is no dress rehearsal. Don’t flush it down the toilet because others can’t appreciate you. Appreciate yourself. Good luck and God Bless. xo

• Someone who loved
        June 13, 2017 at 11:19 pm

I bet you’ve been loved as you love but either didn’t recognize or refused to believe it.