• I miss YOUUUUUUU

by  • June 7, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, Yearning for You • 26 Comments

I miss you!
    Not sure though if it’s more the idea of you, than what it would actually be.
    Just so wish things weren’t how they still are between us!! 🙁
    I miss you!
    So so much!
    So wish that we could speak even if it was just once and then we could move on/I could move on.
    I still feel even now that I don’t really know what you think of me. Does a part of you still hate me, still want to avoid me/dread seeing me/anyone that might look like me)? :/
    For a long while, I felt a bit like that about you. I have to admit I sometimes still do because I feel that resentment, that dislike, that disapproval.
    We never said bye, nothing was ever said just left as it is what it is.
    Yes, I was to blame for most of that. But you led me on in terms of starting a relationship & then you let me down.
    But, in your thoughts you probably think I let you down which I did in a sense.
    I can’t go back on what I did wrong, all can do is move forwards & I hope one day we can do that.

I so wish you would contact me..
    But I understand why you might be afraid to.
    Just so you know, you don’t need to be. 🙂

26 Responses to I miss YOUUUUUUU

1. No1important
      June 7, 2017 at 7:04 pm

🙁 why don’t you try to call,text, or e-mail this person?

• @ Logical comment
        June 8, 2017 at 11:45 pm

She won’t call because she’s a hard-headed, crazy, deluded, drug-addicted bitch with no conscience. It’s that simple.

• Well.
          June 13, 2017 at 2:19 am

Most drug addicted bitches usually get that way via a drug addicted piece of shit who is just a delusional. She won’t call if she’s got any brains and wants to stay clean and away from you. You sound angry and harmful, as well as, judgmental. Most addicts I have ever met – needed compassion and understanding.

• @ Well
            June 14, 2017 at 1:09 am

Right, because two sentences with no exclamation points or capital words somehow makes me sound angry or harmful?

More like satirical and facetious…

I’m not an addict as smoking consistently doesn’t make someone an addict.

2. Friendly Advice
      June 7, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Why don’t you just contact this person and say what you need to say and let them do the same in return ? If you feel that strongly, clearly you can’t be that afraid – follow your heart.

3. M.e.
      June 7, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Sharrah???

4. BG
      June 8, 2017 at 7:19 pm

MJP .. that you?

5. All right,
      June 9, 2017 at 8:21 pm

I am not sure if you are the person I want this address to, but I have a strong belive this person is here somewhere and may read this. Also, I know why this person wouldn’t contact me first (for the curious ones, this has nothing to do with infidelity or anything like that), but the real reason it is going to stay as our secret.
      Ok, now to you, “The person,”like I said I see here many little signals that may suggest you are here, but I am not positive. On the other hand, I know that you would know that I am here for 100% ( ok, I am taking 0.01percent off for the digital errors :)), because something I did accidentally. This doesn’t mean that I didn’t want to find you here, but maybe I didn’t want to be as open about that yet.
      Knowing that, you probably can imagine that I am “a little weird out”. Especially, I am not sure what is going on and you have some advantage over this.I am willing to contact you first, but as you said above if you are not that person, it would make me feel …really awkward, and to be honest I would rather avoid it. Still, if you give me couple hints/ answers, I will do that. So here is the first one- what is the SECOND letter in my last name, 2- the date when I emailed you last time or the last time when we officially met. Be accurate :). You said you are open for trying. This is me trying. Trust me, we both taking risk, and the last thing I would want to do is to make the life more difficult for you.

Ps. I saw you sitting at the window for the past few days, where normally you not there :)…

• Anon
        June 10, 2017 at 11:08 pm

A. And that’s all I’m saying for now.

• All right,
          June 14, 2017 at 8:50 pm

Still don’t know…That’s ok, I don’t need to.
          But what if…? Some time ago, you called from these electronic pages and I came.
          Now, you are surprised. I am surprised too.

• Anon
            June 15, 2017 at 6:33 am

NO! You got your ‘hint’. I’m not and never was your person.

It’s too late. We smashed it and now we’re free! Celebrate away from my fucking windows!!!

I won’t be sucked in again.

• Anon
              June 15, 2017 at 7:00 am

No more hurting and being hurt. Ok?

It’s over. We didn’t do our best but we tried, Right? I know I did. I’m sorry it didn’t work out.

Find someone who loves who and can give you what you want. I’m not your person.

• Anon
            June 16, 2017 at 1:55 am

Okay I thought about it. We can try meeting with a therapist together if you like. Do u want to give a hint? What’s the second letter of my last name?

• All right,
              June 18, 2017 at 11:02 pm

O, but I hope not. Because u are total jerk! At least I would like to keep good memories about that person… Especially because..probably prematurely but still, I developed sincere feelings for him..

• Also,
              June 19, 2017 at 12:31 am

You think I’m playing games with you. Try to see things from my perspective. I’m on anonymous site taking to person without name, reading or seeing things has some relevance to timing in real world. But how do I know this is all real? Maybe that’s nothing more just coincidence? If I didn’t had some weird things happened in my life before, I would be probably more trusting. But some of them were deceiving. These may be too. I don’t know. Am I really talking to you? Or someone else? I don’t know. Do you know for sure me is me? Another thing is how I ended up on this site. It was weird too, I’m not going to write about this here. You may be not my person, but I wanted to know if I was alone with what I was feeling. And I don’t know if I got my answer, but what I found brought some relief. I know that’s probably selfish of me.. it would be better if I was alone in this especially if that’s not right for both of us. And yes, there is that thing in me that things are not flowing with us. You have no idea how much pain this causes in me.

• Well.
              June 19, 2017 at 3:18 am

e? The only way I would meet is with a therapist of my choosing.

6. anon
      June 21, 2017 at 7:26 pm

One of you got the letter right but I’m not sure. What’s your second initial please? Therapist of your own choosing is okay. You’d need to contact me directly obviously to arrange therapist. We BOTH could use it, even if it’s just to finish things on a positive note. I don’t know. Up to you.

• Agree,
        June 25, 2017 at 9:05 pm

You right, we both need therapy, but each of us needs to deal with each own luggage on its own. I’m out of here…

• @ Agree
          June 26, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Yes, sometimes too much water under the bridge and too much baggage is just too much. It’s better to kick some shit over it and move on. Moving on is hard but sometimes it’s easier that wading through the actions that have happened between two people. Good luck.

7. Anon
      June 22, 2017 at 11:29 am

If it’s you your first initial is J. Whats your second initial?

• Hmm
        June 25, 2017 at 7:22 pm

S

• Anon
          June 27, 2017 at 7:50 am

Wow. This is really weird. I’m not in the country atm. Do you just wanna email me if it’s you? Is there any other sign you can give? I am shocked.

• Anon
          June 27, 2017 at 7:55 am

I sorted a lot of my stuff out by the way, if it was you, you’d know what I mean by that

• Also from Anon
          June 27, 2017 at 1:48 pm

The date we last officially met is so hard to write because of so much that happened then and thereafter. Can you write it?

• All right,
            June 28, 2017 at 6:23 pm

To sort out little of this mess… I am a person who started this conversation but looks like some other people joined to this. I don’t think I have “my person ” here. It was to someone who would know 100% percent I am on this website. My first initial isn’t J, but second coincidentally match up.
            I asked earlier for the second letter of my last name. And yes, the person I am thinking about and I, we share the same letter. I gave away already many hints, so … should know by now.

• Anon
              June 29, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Hi yes, I realise I was replying to
              someone who commented. I
              am not sure how or why people corresponding through comments on your post has impressed you as a “mess” but it’s okay.