• You have a Choice

by  • May 29, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 12 Comments

You’ve always had a choice. Choose me, no matter what it costs. You know this is the best decision. We belong together.

12 Responses to You have a Choice

1. cute
      May 30, 2017 at 3:04 pm

No matter what I’ve been through, I’m not getting tired of small pieces of purity.

2. -D
      May 31, 2017 at 10:43 pm

A-
      I hope you get this flare…Choose US. Choose chocolate gummy bears.
      Love,
      -D

• A-
        June 5, 2017 at 11:12 pm

I want to choose what is real, not delusional.

• -D
          June 6, 2017 at 11:17 am

I am going to choose Love and going to be open as you said ‘I will do anything to make this work” and take the risk…I’m not a quitter. I want to be able to sleep at night and look at myself in the mirror and know I did my best. I don’t want to regret that I didn’t try or be OPEN to trying.

A- I am going to be so close and I hope synchronicity happens as it did in Dec. No amount of time and space can separate me from the people who are meant to be in my life. No matter how far they wander…they will gravitate back to me.

I love you – I miss us

Love, -D

• A-?
            June 7, 2017 at 10:26 pm

…? Are you ready for more awkwardness?

• -D (TUCKER)
              June 10, 2017 at 12:21 pm

A-
              I born ready. Are you? What are you afraid of?
              -D

• -D (TUCKER)
              June 10, 2017 at 3:53 pm

A-Why would it be awkward? We*will make it be what we want. I need you to please reach out this weekend…making peace with our hearts.
              -D

3. Me
      June 3, 2017 at 7:02 pm

K-
      I know, but is this really you.
      D-

4. -D
      June 4, 2017 at 10:41 pm

This is really -D who is responding – this is not a -K.

I need -A to choose us. Love is infinite, time is not.

-D

p.s. My hope for you -D that your -K chooses love.

5. B
      August 25, 2017 at 1:21 pm

You always lying to yourself. You do care. You are stuck on her and compare me to her. That is why you pushed me away. You want her and you do love her. You said you are sad and cant feel. I think you feel love and you are scared.

6. Quid pro quo
      September 9, 2017 at 10:10 pm

It will only be awkward if you are not honest with your rebound. It’s not about right or wrong. It’s about Respecting her as human being. Remember she is somebody’s daughter. You are choosing to be stuck where you are. Choosing to stubborn and trying to prove you didn’t make a mistake with us is delusional.
      YOU are proving the grass os not greener. Everyone sees and knows and can see you are not happy now. That’s because they see the difference. They saw the change and saw the happiness and it was real when you chose us.
      We all accept your choice walk away. You are entitled to your rrasons. You deserve that. We are entitiled to choose to accept your behavior, excuses and actions in the way you handled all this. Do you think we all deserve tbat? I will take responsibility for my part. There are no excuses from me. I walked away too that night. I have to see it in order to listen.

7. For reals?
      September 10, 2017 at 12:52 am

Akward for who? You? Your rebound? She chose to cheat on you. That is REAL. Remember it is your choice. You chose this. Rebound girl chose to be detached. Everyone sees what you chose. Everyone accepts your choice. Everyone notices the change. They just cant accept nor understand why you choose to stay stuck or prove something. Im so much happier. I gotta show everyone i didnt make a bad decision breaking up with her. I gotta prove to everyone that I don’t care about her and pretend that she doesn’t exist. She is invisible. Now that’s delusional.

The only REAL thing was the love and happiness we shared. Everyone saw this too. Including you.