• If you think this is about you, it is..

by  • May 7, 2017 • To You • 9 Comments

I hope that you rot in hell for the way you treated me. I don’t have positive feelings about you at all. You manipulated and used me and I can’t wait for the day when your girlfriend sees through your bullshit and fucking murders you, you piece of shit. LMFAO. Goodbye, motherfucker, and onto something that sustains and endures and lasts, you fucking piece of shit.

9 Responses to If you think this is about you, it is..

1. Lmao xD
      May 7, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Grow up, bitch. It takes a piece of shit to know one… hahaha

2. Shouldn't have done it then...
      May 7, 2017 at 5:29 pm

Wow, sounds like a side piece of ass got dumped, lmao!

3. Who is this for ?
      May 9, 2017 at 2:46 am

Who is this for ?

4. bill
      May 9, 2017 at 2:56 am

I think you may have a man hater issue

• Well.
        May 14, 2017 at 3:36 am

It sounds like she specifically only hates one man. He probably deserves it. I had a whole life stolen by one. He used decades of my life up and I will hate him forever. He deserved not one minute of my precious time here on earth. He is a lying thief and he stole the most precious thing from me – my time.

5. hollowman
      May 9, 2017 at 6:06 am

This is NOT about me, but is how i imagine you would speak to me if you were her. But the reality is i did not manipulate, i merely said i love you because i did, i do.
      And i would be murdered willingly to save your life. I would do any single thing to be with you, a day with you worth a lifetime of anyone else. Why go back to her? Because i was never with you, i never could be whilst with anyone else, that is not who i am. After all how could you trust me if it had been that way.
      But for all my life it will be you. How many years is it now, three? But it will be many more. I will stop loving you when i have no awareness of you. Because in all ways you are perfect

6. Dark Angel
      May 17, 2017 at 2:53 pm

It sounds to me as if she was hurt very badly. She’s allowed to come on this site and express her thoughts and feelings. It doesn’t mean she actually wishes the man dead- just out of her world. I have several exes , friends with some of them still because we realized we were not meant to be with one another. I have one I can not forgive and will not. A manipulator is an entire species of a self loathing person who takes advantage of someones good will. A woman does not write things like this unless he really screwed her over. He obviously caused a lot of damage here and it could have been cheating, verbal abuse, financial abuse and even physical. Karma has a way of catching up with all of us at some point and some will more than likely continue down this same path and use and abuse people. It’s pathetic in every way. Typically they continue this behavior and never feel secure enough in themselves to treat others as they should be. Her anger will subside in time and she will be someone who treats her with worth and respect.

She’ll become stronger because of it all.

7. If you think this is about you