• If you think this is about you, it is..

by  • May 7, 2017 • To You • 17 Comments

I hope that you rot in hell for the way you treated me. I don’t have positive feelings about you at all. You manipulated and used me and I can’t wait for the day when your girlfriend sees through your bullshit and fucking murders you, you piece of shit. LMFAO. Goodbye, motherfucker, and onto something that sustains and endures and lasts, you fucking piece of shit.

17 Responses to If you think this is about you, it is..

1. Lmao xD
      May 7, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Grow up, bitch. It takes a piece of shit to know one… hahaha

2. Shouldn't have done it then...
      May 7, 2017 at 5:29 pm

Wow, sounds like a side piece of ass got dumped, lmao!

3. Who is this for ?
      May 9, 2017 at 2:46 am

Who is this for ?

4. bill
      May 9, 2017 at 2:56 am

I think you may have a man hater issue

• Well.
        May 14, 2017 at 3:36 am

It sounds like she specifically only hates one man. He probably deserves it. I had a whole life stolen by one. He used decades of my life up and I will hate him forever. He deserved not one minute of my precious time here on earth. He is a lying thief and he stole the most precious thing from me – my time.

5. hollowman
      May 9, 2017 at 6:06 am

This is NOT about me, but is how i imagine you would speak to me if you were her. But the reality is i did not manipulate, i merely said i love you because i did, i do.
      And i would be murdered willingly to save your life. I would do any single thing to be with you, a day with you worth a lifetime of anyone else. Why go back to her? Because i was never with you, i never could be whilst with anyone else, that is not who i am. After all how could you trust me if it had been that way.
      But for all my life it will be you. How many years is it now, three? But it will be many more. I will stop loving you when i have no awareness of you. Because in all ways you are perfect

6. Dark Angel
      May 17, 2017 at 2:53 pm

It sounds to me as if she was hurt very badly. She’s allowed to come on this site and express her thoughts and feelings. It doesn’t mean she actually wishes the man dead- just out of her world. I have several exes , friends with some of them still because we realized we were not meant to be with one another. I have one I can not forgive and will not. A manipulator is an entire species of a self loathing person who takes advantage of someones good will. A woman does not write things like this unless he really screwed her over. He obviously caused a lot of damage here and it could have been cheating, verbal abuse, financial abuse and even physical. Karma has a way of catching up with all of us at some point and some will more than likely continue down this same path and use and abuse people. It’s pathetic in every way. Typically they continue this behavior and never feel secure enough in themselves to treat others as they should be. Her anger will subside in time and she will be someone who treats her with worth and respect.

She’ll become stronger because of it all.

• Bundle
        September 30, 2017 at 1:17 am

Underhand tactics didn’t work. .
        The Author of this letter also wrote “Under the awning”

• Bundle
          September 30, 2017 at 1:24 am

He also wrote “I hate you” in the Anger category.

• Sweetness
            October 4, 2017 at 9:05 pm

I didn’t write either of those letters, Mirranda; your opinion of me must be so low….

I gave up on us awhile ago. Sorry..

– Sweetness

• Sweetness
          October 4, 2017 at 9:06 pm

I didn’t write any of these letters.

– Sweetness

• Bundle @AliK
            October 10, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Ali,
            Why?
            Why did you give up on us?
            Why?

You know the song that says it best?
            “Don’t give up on us”

On second thoughts, it’s the best thing you ever did!

Hasta nunca!

That’s for calling me a fat Mexican whore.

• Sweetness
              October 11, 2017 at 9:26 pm

Awwwh, cry me a river, bitch.

And oooh, i c wat u did thur, Bae. Lol

Unlike you, I’m unaffected by words…

You’ve called me countless names and I don’t give a fuck.

You’re not worth the heartache, Baby…

I was in need of a supportive, loving girlfriend and all I got was hate…

I have Miah now so fuck off. She’s way hotter than you and she’s sweeter too..

7. If you think this is about you
      June 24, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Why don’t you fuck off Carly Simon wannabe

8. I Think
      July 22, 2017 at 7:23 pm

That you wrote this

9. Bundle
      October 14, 2017 at 2:44 am

Come on Author!
      Did you write this letter in this way because you are genuinely aggrieved and to just split people up who, in your view, shouldn’t be together if they feel so guilty that they perceive this is directly addressing them?

If so, you’ve done me a favour, in a roundabout way.
      My ex WAS in the wrong, but only in that he thought I had written this. But I have since seen such an unreasonable side to him that he has convinced me that he has a flawed perspective on life.
      And that perspective is : Women gladly take any opportunity to show their hysterical side.

So he wasn’t your intended audience, so what?
      He and I, either separately or together are just collateral damage, right? Ah, but you didn’t think of all the possible ramifications?

The after effects of this are going to be felt for a very very very long time, by two innocent people.

I’ve thought a lot about this reply; I have offered to take a polygraph, so please do not take it too much to heart, as I do not intend for your peace of mind to be irreparably affected.
      If, however, you find yourself in these destructive patterns of behaviour, that is not healthy for you, or, indeed, anyone affected by them.
      You see, whatever the results of the polygraph, it will not change anything; ie we will still be “uncoupled”.

• Bundle
        November 5, 2017 at 4:50 pm

What kind of a full grown woman writes stuff like this?
        I no longer have any semblance of peace of mind thanks to the repercussions of this utter drivel.