• .

by  • April 12, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, Yearning for You • 9 Comments

You got to be the one to reach out
    i have shut down inside,
    u must know how i feel for u by now
    every day has been a struggle
    to accept you are not by my side
    ive grown a lot i wish u could be with me
    im so tired. Spiritually tired is how i feel.
    Everything… life is just a blurry fade.
    without u, it has had it’s fun times,
    Aw3some times… i wish u were with with me for.
    i miss u. Plz reach out sometime soon
    my arms are open

9 Responses to .

1. D-
      April 12, 2017 at 8:14 pm

K-
      My gut knows, but my brain doubts, just like it did back then, fear and doubt.
      I have never loved anyone like I loved and love you.
      I have reached out, it went well, best I have felt in so many years.
      I need to know it is safe to talk about all that with you.
      Tell me its safe to talk to you.
      D-

2. ...
      April 13, 2017 at 7:43 am

little foot?

3. Well.
      April 13, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Maybe they have moved on? Or feel that reaching out would be disrespectful? All I know is sitting around wishing for someone to contact you who you can only send anonymous letters too will never end well. If you can’t even text them or speak to them IRL – why would they reach out to you? Don’t waste too much of your life in hope – it will keep you in a negative cycle of hope and disappointment if you let it. Move on. Be well. Accept what is.

• Anon
        April 15, 2017 at 1:29 pm

I think its a lot more respectful to tell someone if they moved on personally. It may seem disrespectful to reach out but you never know. I think it is worst to let them continue getting their hopes up. Maybe it will end well. Maybe great minds think alike & both of them will take advantage of a page to pour out their feelings anonymously. It could be a long shot but some people like myself have hope that not all is lost. Plus, its pretty embarrassing to post it on Facebook or other social media about this stuff. The name of this site is pretty cut in stone. Its made for stuff like this. Now, lets say you are right. Lets say they have moved on. Obviously there was not enough closure that they will never get back together. Lets say they are attempting to not be disrespectful. Well they are by leaving them hanging. I don’t care how long you were together. IF you REALLY love someone you wont give up. BUT If you don’t feel the same way anymore then tell them already so they can grieve and move on. You can be friends down the line (eventually/ maybe/ don’t count on it) but everybody deserves closure. Anyone who is able to just get over someone without it wasn’t truly invested. Yeah, I know, people should know their worth. Maybe, they know their worth and how much that person was worth to them. I’m not saying people are always ready to hear the truth. I’m asking if you tell somebody you love them, they believe it, you start losing feelings, and then you leave and never say why … what are they supposed to do? Learn from silence? Learn from not knowing the key points of why you left? Continue asking why they were never good enough? Just say okay? Yeah, just say okay. Because that makes perfect sense. Imagine it with me now. “Okay, I’m worthless, nobody wants me, i’m hurt, and i don’t know who to tell.” Fuck no. They will freak! At least that’s what I did. Until I came here. It gave me an outlet. I see other post and that sounds like my previous significant other. Or. Hey, I shouldn’t do that in my next relationship. Its better than crying. Its a community. Plus, I don’t have to worry about people saying that one of my coping mechanisms are a waste of time.

Oh, well, yeah I guess I do huh?

The only thing I would say to this post is that its very vague.
        Leave more hints as to who you are talking to.

– BE HUMBLE

4. Blondie
      April 15, 2017 at 3:02 am

I tried too many times already and all I got was hurt. It’s over.

• 21 21
        April 16, 2017 at 10:27 am

maybe they don’t do hints? have you told them this? have you expected them to just know?

• Righty 'O'
          April 18, 2017 at 3:55 pm

My thoughts exactly! 🙂

• 21 21
            April 20, 2017 at 9:04 pm

well well well? is it “a sad sad day?”

• We were lucky enough to feel their love
        April 19, 2017 at 10:03 am

I’m sorry for your loss. I feel it. Especially the title. Why I wrote. A blonde & so much more. So much.