• Ahahahahahaha

by  • February 27, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, Payback • 6 Comments

Oh Sweetie, I’m going to become everything you want me to be

The villain you pretend I am
    The slut you tell everyone that I am
    The manipulative little bitch that you always thought you saw

The whole thing

I’m going to ruin your life, and I’m going to love every second of it

Kisses

Lots of love,
    Your Princess
    ;p

6 Responses to Ahahahahahaha

1. Dark Angel
      February 27, 2017 at 4:41 pm

I’ve felt that way some days like that in the past but do you really want to waste your time being something that you’re not?

The best revenge is to be successful and to be happy with yourself and let karma take care of the rest onto the person that hurt you….

It always does.

Dark Angel

2. WOW
      February 28, 2017 at 12:28 am

Did we date the same man? A middle eastern millionaire coke head who hates women and has major paranoia and jealousy delusions?? He calls you all kinds of names and makes up such wild stories of who he thinks you are, that you just can’t believe he has even spent any time with you, because he sure as hell knows nothing about you, if he can think the things he does? If it’s the same guy be careful – he can also get violent. I hope you do ruin his life because even if it isn’t the same guy they sound like the same kind of arsehole. A huge hypocrite as well. Go for it, princess, ruin his life!! 🙂

3. K
      March 2, 2017 at 12:33 am

Ruining someone elses life because they seen you as less than you truly are,only shows them that their opinions of you mattered.Don’t give a person the upper hand like that,cause in the end,all you become is a vandictive bitter person.You are allowing someone to take the good out of you.

4. Author
      March 2, 2017 at 10:25 pm

To reply to these comments…

Karma doesn’t do anything, and he ruined my life, so honestly, he deserves it.
      I don’t really plan on wasting my time to ruin his life, but just in activities I do, if there is a chance, I’ll take it.
      I don’t really have good in me, I just try to be a good person, but it’s so boring

Surely its good for everyone to just let lose and stop holding everything back?

This guy that I dated was emotionally abusive, as well as sexually. He’s a lying cheater. He’s manipulative, and can be quite violent and psychopathic at times… Honestly, everything he ever did to me, he deserves what he gets from me

• Dark Angel
        March 3, 2017 at 1:49 pm

Ahh… Gotcha- well, he deserves it then.
        No excuse for physical violence or verbal abuse. He’s a coward. Been there, done that. That’s not love . I know this now. An addiction of sorts when you stay, but not real love.

Wishing your pain heals soon. Stay safe and don’t go back to that.

Dark Angel

• Bloody oath!!!
        March 3, 2017 at 7:03 pm

I agree with you. Women have pride too. I’m so pissed at myself for having my ex charged with assault immediately when he beat me up. God, I could kick myself silly. Karma is never going to get these pieces of shit, especially if they have money like mine does. They go through life hurting people and getting away with it. DO what you need to do but don’t let the negativity consume you and change you as a person because then he has won.