• you pictured me I’m walking too far ahead You’re calling to me

by  • February 23, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 12 Comments

I miss you today. SO much. I know you don’t want to touch me, but I’m afraid you have touched me too often for me to ever want your magic to leave me.
    I wish I could tell you all the ways you have simply been in the back of my mind. During every encounter with every situation over the last several years. I keep thinking of you when moments of weakness cause me to tremble. The nights when all hope is lost, I think of a memory and I am pulled into smiling like an idiot at a terrible part of my history..the best kind of destroyer towards it.
    How do you thank someone who woke you up from such a hellish nightmare. How do you thank someone for letting you build yourself up, for helping you realize you can destroy demons and grow, and just flourish. Just be yourself. I know I made the changes necessary for myself..but when all hope has been lost, I keep thinking of you. And what you would say. I know I have probably never moved you like you have me. I know I lay awake at night, wondering what I am to you. Scared to death of what you really feel. Am I just another annoyance? Probably. Sometimes I hope I will never know. But then I think of it all, the love I have endured, the strength I have gained…and even if you have never loved me at all, and/or never will…I have evolved because you have helped. I will always love you. Maybe I am just a crazy person but because I have met you, I have never felt more willing to destroy my past identity and create me. I miss you so much today. I look for you everywhere. I pretend not to notice when I do see you though. It’s too difficult to be near you when I know that your magic has caused me to believe in mine. Thanks for just being the best.

12 Responses to you pictured me I’m walking too far ahead You’re calling to me

1. A Soul
      February 23, 2017 at 1:58 pm

I miss you every day. Perhaps something in solace to think I’m responding to a message from a person with whom I am deeply in Love. It is not what said person is to me. It is who that person is. For a person is not a what; but, a who. Who they are to me – is everything. From dream to reality.

As far as Magic is concerned. The Magic this person has is incredible. Such a warm touch, and enchanting eyes which calls me and makes me long for contact. An embrace, a touch, anything to be close. I am and will always be here.

• other half
        February 27, 2017 at 6:31 am

Come to me we won’t make love,love will make us..

• A Soul
          February 27, 2017 at 9:51 am

How wonderful a thought in which to delight
          I close my eyes; you’re in my sight
          Are you there? Is that you?
          Love makes us, indeed, so true

• Yours only
            March 6, 2017 at 4:55 am

I am always there and its me only.I know you can feel it..Lets not think who is on the other side cause that generates confusion and pains , lets enjoy the feeling thinking we have touched each other soul and i know you know how magical it is when we both feel we looked into each others eyes.

• A Soul
              March 6, 2017 at 11:52 am

How do I know it is you?
              Do you know my Love is True?
              Are you there – at Our Lake and Our Tree
              Do you feel my arms around thee?
              Do you also know of dragons and Knights
              How they long for Fairy delights
              A Maiden, A Knight do you know their quest?
              And how their Love input to the test
              Offer a clue or perhaps some insight
              Is this the One whom I dream – day and night?

2. Uncommon bond
      February 23, 2017 at 11:01 pm

I really needed to read this today. Regardless of whom it was written for, know that it warmed someone’s heart. Right when they needed it most. Right when they were just about to blow the flame out forever and let it go cold. There is always hope.

Whoever you are, I am so glad you are healing. Perhaps the final step is overcoming the fear of letting them know?

3. this is
      February 24, 2017 at 4:02 am

A beautiful letter.

4. @A soul
      March 9, 2017 at 2:05 am

I never respond thinking whom i am talking to I write what I need to say with a wish it will reach the destination intended too if it reaches good if not then also no issues.I know I said what i wanted to.
      I always respond to a soul who is very dear to me and will always remain so no matter what the soul thinks
      How do i know it is you? this is a dumb question to ask on an anonymous site where everything depends on familiarity if certainty is needed then i think you should communicate IRLinstead of writing your heart out on a wall and losing sanity. TC

5. hello
      March 10, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Thanks. The person already knows I care about them. I just always feel compelled to write about how much they mean to me.

6. Redstringoffate
      March 12, 2017 at 3:13 pm

I blew out the flame.

7. Dragons and knights
      March 15, 2017 at 4:46 am

I wanted to reply to the one who wrote about the knights and Dragons, but somehow the reply button is missing. The things you write about sound like things I wrote about somewhere else. Made me hope you are here. I miss our talkes, no matter how hard I try you still take up so much space in my head and heart.

• A Soul
        March 23, 2017 at 10:40 am

I do write often of dragons and Knights. Especially one who is a Beautiful Fair Maiden. Perhaps. I actually did see what you wrote before in an earlier post. Perhaps…Perhaps, indeed.