• If I were to

by  • February 22, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 7 Comments

Speak the truth and say what’s hiding in my heart and mind, things would change. No matter your response, nothing would be the same and someone will be hurt. Once spoken, the words could never be unspoken. Such a weight to carry the balance of happiness of so many on my shoulders alone! Such a fragile situation. One mistake, one wrong move and the entire house of cards would come crashing down. That is why I must bare this burden alone, no matter how badly I long to share and regardless of your response. One minor moment of weakness could equal a tragedy of explosive magnitude. I have to fight these feelings. I have to control these thoughts. I must remember to keep my strength about me. I must never falter. I am strong. I can do this.

7 Responses to If I were to

1. D-
      February 22, 2017 at 4:46 pm

K-
      If you were to talk to me, I would not say a word, no matter the outcome.
      I would never do that to you.
      D-

2. Cheating is fun,come on!
      February 24, 2017 at 6:47 am

It must be tough to keep up the fake restraint to keep you on the straight and narrow! Especially while highlighting your actions and playing the role of the one who is burdened by having morals. Tell me, does the D stand for divorced or desperate, because that’s what you sound like basically begging someone to remain in contact and communication with you. Hope you can keep up the fight, I know it must be SO hard! ( that’s what she said..) Sounds like you are yet another skank running after yet another clueless asshole. You probably deserve one another. Unless, there is some other possible reason why you can’t just call this person up and talk to them. If so, please enlighten me! I would love to hear the explanation!

• Original Poster
        February 24, 2017 at 3:33 pm

You sound like a very presumptuous jerk. I don’t have any idea what the D stands for as I don’t know the commenter. D comments to K on a lot of different letters on this site. It’s none of my business who they are or what their situation is. Just as it is not yours. I definitely don’t try to attack them, whoever they are.

As for me, you may say what you like, but I do not have to elaborate on my situation, as if it were your business. Who are you to think anyone on this site owes you an explanation for their expressions? Some use this site to vent. Others, for advice. Other people use it as an outlet, because they can’t express themselves. Some have no one else to talk to and this site helps keep them from feeling alone. Some use it to write anonymously their beautiful works of art. I’ve done a bit of it all. The bottom line is this: if something you read posted by an anonymous stranger bothers you, move on with your life. You seem to have anger issues that you should probably try to work through in a positive manner, rather than spreading your anger around on someone else’s expression of their own personal dilemma.

• Agree.
          February 25, 2017 at 6:24 pm

Well said OP!

• From the very presumptuous jerk..
          February 25, 2017 at 9:58 pm

Good point… But you left out another ” other” category. Some people come here to try to contact the ones that they can’t call or text. Who knows why that would be? It seems that those who share such a special relationship should be able to communicate, don’t you think ? Just a thought,because I can post, just like all those others..I think D goes best for Deception. Or maybe Delusional.

• Dark Angel
            February 27, 2017 at 1:22 pm

To The Very Presumptuous Jerk:

I doubt VERY few people come on here to speak to someone hoping they are here because they can’t or won’t contact them in real life. The purpose of this site is to write what they may not be able to say to the person because they are no longer in their life or simply because it gives them an outlet to express themselves before they do just that.

You don’t know this letter is about someone desiring to cheat and or wanting to cheat. It could be something far more innocent and or a much more complicated issue that you know.

It sounds like you have a ton of trust and anger issues yourself and so be it…We all do – let it out. Write about it, but don’t judge others who are doing that exact same thing.

Everyone has been to hell and back in the name of love…It would be delusional and desperate for you or anyone else to think otherwise.

There is no black and white when it comes to love-

Dark Angel

3. @Not A Jerk, Your Human. Act Like One
      March 2, 2017 at 1:31 pm

Contacting others is futile & not how anyone should be communicating with the one they love. So yes your right in that obvious factual statement. I was once the delusional of all deluded D’s to once write these letters & then posts & now for quite some time never now nor again. Why. Too long writing about how we yes we fucked up in our own way whether we like to admit deep down we played a pivotal role in the outcome in the beautiful yet heartfelt loss of someone we love or once loved. Regardless if s(he) is did the right or wrong act. Their words equally as important for one without the other means shit. Team I is exactly that. Be number One. Charlie Sheen was right in what phase he’ll be remembered for. For all the truth sayers & spiritual souls who I once considerd myself one of…Be righteous & authentic in every aspect of your life. Some will always be the victim, winner, survivor, who cares. Be whatever you want to be. BUT be positive & loving in all we choose to do. Go forth holding our heads high or low for those who made mistakes. Yes I’m guilty as fucking everyone on this planet. All perfectly flawed. Otherwise we would be robots. Boring. How else do we learn the hardest most soul crushing yet needed lessons to grow up. I preach one tiny lesson I’ll share with you dear JERK???? Why lash out at others because you are in turmoil yourself, emotional pain & feel the need to puff your chest m/f & belittle what someone else feels important to them. Projecting. Just smile upon those who write with compassion & real understanding in their eyes for love makes us all say & do some crazy shit many of us think WTF. Simply be respectful. Be nice. I don’t waste my precious seconds on this planet being negative anymore. And I’ve seen more than many, died more than once, their is no God. It’s cold & yes I love life. Not becoming cold when death approach’s. Count every day a blessing. Family well we only have One. I’m not religious BTW.

An hour till Sunrise. One day closer to our maker. Why waste it.