• Warning

by  • February 14, 2017 • Bitch! • 13 Comments

I am not sure if your latest social posts are referring to a new boyfriend/affair, or if they are just you, whining about missing someone else’s husband. In any case they do not sound like something that would be referring to your own husband! I know that is a problem for you,you know, the whole, remaining faithful and NOT cheating thing.. It better not mean that you are still in contact with those you shouldn’t be! If that ends up being the case, you should be worried, very worried. Think I will let him know what I already know, and what I have read lately. I am done fuckin around. Obviously you aren’t.. so times up!!!

13 Responses to Warning

1. Your husband needs a..
      February 14, 2017 at 8:05 pm

” Those who are the most loyal in life, get hurt the most.” I can’t believe a person who is a chronic cheater would use a quote like this! Delusional much?! Reality is coming…

• Also..
        February 16, 2017 at 9:17 am

Another good one… “Never expect someone to show you respect because you have shown it for them. Never expect someone not to hurt you, because you would never do the same to them.” What a pearl of wisdom! How did I go through life not knowing this?! Oh wait, how could someone who goes around cheating on their husband, with other people’s husbands, use this quote? Maybe you are too stupid to realize or acknowledge your actions and choices are disrespectful and hurtful. No matter, I have never had any respect for you, ( nor have any the men that you whored yourself out too) And, I could care less about any pain you WILL suffer!

2. GetOverYourself
      February 15, 2017 at 2:32 am

I just came on site to whizz through, reading the valentine posts etc. I then came across this, it made me laugh because it took me back a while when I was in contact with a married man. The biggest mistake that passed through my life.

Firstly, just to point out to you – not every post a person posts is to do with anyone else? People post for all sorts of reasons, its not always about someone or anyone..
      Esp not someone like you…perhaps.

Second, a marriage is a long-haul thing. Some marriages are that strong that the couples are first friends, then lovers etcetc.
      So, trust and understanding comes first. Second not all men and women are AFTER ANOTHER MANS WIFE OR WIVES HUSBAND just by being in contact or having a conversation or anything else.
      – Although that does exist, it can only be summed up by “how your mind works” .. Did you know that you can genuinely LOVE OTHER PEOPLE AROUND YOU IN YOUR LIFE AND NOT BED THEM? You can care and love women AND men AND its DOESNT always have to be a sexual thing…no??

Well you see the dickward I got involved with didnt know that !
      But one day maybe my husband can explain a thing or two to him 🙂
      I cannot wait for that day, im fact I live to see it and get my justice.

Finally, not all women and men are cheaters – but they’re not kids either. If your marriage is weak its not just down to one person in that marriage.. Either you both hold it together or it breaks when one lets go.. So dont you go warning anyone without knowing the strength of their marriage 🙂

And get over yourself if anything, you simply showing that youve no life of your own hence why your nose is in other peoples posts and life..

Get one of your own. Saddo

• Author
        February 15, 2017 at 7:44 pm

Made this post to vent about the whore who did in fact, ” bed” my husband and had also admitted to being a serial cheater. So… not going to watch her ruin anymore lives, because she is a sad desperate narcissistic whore! She has not changed, but, “sadly”, I have. No fucks given ever again. Especially to those who do more than, “nose” into the lives and marriages of others. If everyone kept to their own business. There would be NO CHEATING, therefore there would be no need to let the wronged spouse in on the serial slut’s continued behavior. So , not, saddo… just not going to be complicit in the bullshit. Ask ANYONE you know, who’s actually been cheated on if they wouldn’t have wanted someone to give them a heads up? Oh, and, I am not even pretending to be altruistic, just realistic! Of course I hate the bitch! Not wishing her well, obviously!

• I get it
          February 17, 2017 at 12:28 pm

Your ‘husband’ bedded a whore – that says far more about the type of person he is than it does her.. That’s her character – I suggest he has been fooling you about his character. He has no integrity, honesty or loyalty. Do you really want that type of man around you. He will do it again. Please go and read on chumplady.com and get the strength to put the blame for your disgusting husbands actions squarely where they lie – ON HIM. He is responsible for sticking his dick in her – not her. Leave him. Move on and lose the bitterness and anger.. It will eat you alive and ruin your life. If you have kids they are better off without a lying whoremonger around them on the daily. Get a clue. Be the type of woman who kicks these idiots to the curb. He deserves nothing less. And you deserve so much more. chumplady.com – go there.

• Totally weird
          February 17, 2017 at 12:55 pm

SHE ruined your life??? Erm, odd, sounded to me like your HUSBAND cheated??? Pretty positive that she didn’t rape or drug him to do anything that HE didn’t want.
          I always find it weird when wifes are so insecure that they actually blame other women instead of their husbands. In my opinion the anger should be placed toward the cheater. Just something to ponder ’bout.

• Oopsididitagain
          February 19, 2017 at 7:32 am

Oh another woman who blames it on the other woman. You’re husband is a POS pig. He also slept with her. Not just her sleeping with him. Takes two to party. How bout you worry about your man.

3. Redstringoffate
      February 15, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Well look who’s a Facebook stalker with a squeaky clean reputation. Ya know, there’s this thing called Karma. It will fuck you up. You’re technically more of a homewrecker than her status updates. Theres also another thing, it’s called getting an ass whoopin and that tends to happen to people who put their nose in others business based on perceived threats, not actual ones. Take my advice and just mind your own business. She’ll eventually get caught. Why would you want to be a bitch like that?

• Thanks for the advice
        February 18, 2017 at 10:32 am

I can see your point on not wanting to be a bitch like that, and on not stalking her words of wisdom on various forms of social media. Just a weakness on my part. Don’t know why! But, the karma part is all wrong, you see. Karma is getting what you deserve after totally fucking over everyone else. It doesn’t matter how that comes to be. She set herself up for the consequences that she will ultimately suffer. End of story. To say that the person who got fucked over deserves an ass whopping and is more of a home wrecker that the slut, whore , serial cheater is just delusional, technically! Why is this happening, because of the choices she made, and continues to make. Would anyone like to answer the question about wanting to know if your spouse/ boyfriend is cheating? Everyone I have ever asked that, gives a resounding, “YES “, for their answer.

• LeijaChan
          February 21, 2017 at 3:56 am

Focus on your home life and repairing your marriage, and not on some woman who is going to continue to live her life as she pleases. Exposing her is going to do nothing at the end of the day, and you will circle right back to this ugly feeling of hatred that you are experiencing right now.

Use this energy on something positive: getting your husband back and returning to the stable life as a couple.

I wish you best of luck. May the love and trust return to your marriage.

• Served
          February 22, 2017 at 5:26 pm

Your just asking for a mess. Technically your husband is a whore. He consented to fucking her. Are you this mad at him? Or is he foriven for making a “bad choice”?. Your anger is misplaced. Trust me when I say you are just as bogus as she is for being vengeful and yes, Karma can and will get you too. Technically the choices she continues to make are her business and like I said, when you do things like this, people tend to wanna whoop your ass. You should be prepared for her to come at you lmfao. It’s gunna happen. Usually the wife is the one that gets tore up and then ends up filing for divorce anyway after she realizes her husband WANTED to fuck another chick. And on top of that, youre now a crazy stalker and monitoring another woman’s behavior. Does your husband know this?

• Thoughts on karma
          February 23, 2017 at 6:05 am

Karma isn’t all about getting a cosmic beat down when you haven’t been good, but that good ole what goes around comes around line of thought. If you’re good to the world the world will be good to you, and the trials you experience are all manufactured out of what you gave and give the world
          when I see babies getc bombed , or the horrible existence of human and animal trafficking, exploitations…when I look at the global scope of things, I can’t bring myself to believe that sort of cosmic justice exists.

4. Dark Angel
      February 21, 2017 at 9:34 am

Just leave if they are not in love with you…If that person is being cheated on and denies it, then they are the coward. If you cheat, tell the person and leave them because you fell in love with someone else, at least that’s honest. It’s that simple. Hard emotionally, but it is the answer. If it’s just sex, then they are just playing a game.

Be careful who you let in your life these days anyway…

DA