• I

by  • February 12, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 7 Comments

Think you are an amazing woman. Deep, colourful, exhilarating, intriguing. Nothing about you I don’t love. I can’t explain in words what I feel for you. No words exist. One can describe any experience but unless one experiences it, the explination stands dull to them. I don’t know why I feel for you like I do. I’m sure I wasn’t suppose to end up having this unexplainable, unconditional feeling I have for you, but I do. When you left me you took a part of me with you.
    Do I still think of you? Countless times a day. Do I want you a part of my life? Most assuredly I do. I know what I feel is real. No delusion clouds my vision.
    I can see why you ended it with me. It shows how selfless you are. My life isn’t the same without you. You made me so happy and you bring color into my life. Even the dark shades. You taught me a lot and I thank you for it. I just wish you were still a part of my life. I know I’m selfish for wishing that. I would never make you pick me over anyone. You left for a reason and I have to keep that in mind. I want you to know you are always welcomed in my life. I think you and I can still have great times. I know we would have boundaries. What do you say? Wanna get together and discuss it? Want an ear to listen and a shoulder to lay on? I am here for you. I could listen to you talk for days without uninterest. I know you’ve been through a lot. I know you have had to make big decisions. I know physically it’s taken its toll. I would love if we got together and talked about things. I could use your shoulder aswell. What do you say? Wipe slate clean and move forward? We could figure things out together. I miss you. We would make a good team and we will get through this.

I love you more than you know.
    I want what’s good for the both of us.
    Direction and healing.

7 Responses to I

1. Unique
      February 12, 2017 at 11:30 am

This is beautiful. I hope you tell your woman. She’ll be happy to know. Good luck.

2. L
      February 12, 2017 at 4:33 pm

I love your letter. I wish it was from the man I love. It makes me believe in love.

3. ***
      February 13, 2017 at 4:28 am

I don’t know who you are but while reading this I felt varied flow of emotions inside me as if it’s You other side caressing me..
      calmness and a soothing feeling enveloped me while my heart felt a piercing pain cos of losing my most precious thing.
      Your words made me feel beautiful inside,gave a feeling of warm love,a thought came do I really deserve all the showerings.
      For once wanted to think yes I do cos I loved beyond ,much more than I think I know how to love someone..

• D....
        February 13, 2017 at 4:35 pm

Beautiful….beautiful…..beautiful letter. Words any woman would love to hear….I hope you tell her…

4. em
      February 13, 2017 at 6:53 pm

I frequent this site, wondering if I’ll ever hear from you. If you are T, let me know 🙂

5. Anewday
      February 14, 2017 at 12:53 pm

I wish this was for me just like every other woman, but lucky whoever she is. This is exactly the kind of letter I would love to hear. Alas, I’m single and once again looking at letters on this site on Valentine’s Day wishing that someone would write a letter like this to me. I’ve already had two pieces of chocolate cake and while it cures the need for chocolate it definitely does not fill the longing to be with someone. May you send this letter off to her and let her know how you feel. Chances are she is feeling the same way.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Anewday

6. I miss you more
      February 15, 2017 at 11:33 am

When & where? Call me and let me know.