• Short Euphoria

by  • February 2, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 6 Comments

You know, I used to care about you. Every other thought, I would think about you. I was infatuated, deeply infatuated. Love. Love.Love. I don’t like saying it three times because of you. Now you’re nothing to me. A bitter nothing. A boring distraction that I want-no need to get rid of. You aren’t of use to me anymore so why are you still around?
    I want nothing more than to have never have met you. But I can’t reverse shit. I can’t reverse what I felt for you.
    I don’t like wasting my words with you anymore, you used to be fun. Now you’re so repetitive. You used to be new. Now you’re…just there.A short lived fun.
    I can’t stand you anymore. God, how did I even entice myself with you? You’re a fucking toy I wish I never played with.
    You’re not much.

6 Responses to Short Euphoria

1. @author
      February 2, 2017 at 2:48 pm

I deserve this letter. Thanks for the honesty.

2. @author
      February 2, 2017 at 5:35 pm

Just because you say they aren’t much doesn’t mean they aren’t much to someone. If they were just a toy you regret then just leave them be and go find someone that will mean more to you. It’s that simple. Don’t waste your time on someone who you think is just a toy….. life is too short. Get out there and find someone

Wishing you the best,
      Doug

3. Amanda
      February 9, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Ouch. That stings.

4. A dude from the past
      February 11, 2017 at 9:35 pm

My thoughts exact. Precisely how I felt about her and cut contact back in Nov. I mean how boring can a person be? I’m disgusted with myself for all of the time I wasted on her over the Spring/Summer. Of course, with all of the other misery in her life and surroundings, nothing I could think, feel or say about her would matter. Where you expect a mountain, you find a big hole in the ground.

• @dude from the past
        February 12, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Diddo

5. @a dude from the past
      February 17, 2017 at 1:19 pm

My ship will sail again. It does get boring when one lays still and motionless while trying to gain the wind back in their sails. This is the first for me. The good news? I feel my sails filling up.

P.s. what good would it do me to chase after someone who doesn’t love me when my sails are deflated? I want someone to love me when I’m needing to be boring to heal and when I’m healed and love living life spontaneously.

From: your wasted time
      To: someone I will always love