• Lost forever

by  • January 29, 2017 • * Safe for Work *, Heartbreak • 7 Comments

I loved you and I hate myself for it
    I loved you, and I gave you everything and you tore me apart
    I will never be that person again because you broke me and scattered the pieces
    I’ll never be able to fix myself
    I’m always going to hate myself

You told me no one could possible love me except for you… Then a few weeks later you told me you didn’t even love me
    How am I meant to go back from that?
    Nothing works with anyone
    I don’t love you but I miss what we had. Before you changed.

I don’t know what you did to me
    But you seriously fucked me up

7 Responses to Lost forever

1. me
      January 29, 2017 at 3:02 pm

I know where your pieces are. You’ll find them. You are worthy of love the way that you are now.

2. Really?
      January 30, 2017 at 12:04 pm

“You told me no one could possible love me except for you” – that is a TYPICAL line used by narcissistic abusers. They are wrong. Others CAN love you and BTW you are supposed to love yourself more than they do because when someone leaves you, as they most likely will, you are left with yourself. You have to live with yourself, be with yourself. No other person is going to be there but you all the time and if you can’t love yourself – how to you expect to honestly love somebody else or to accept the love of someone else. I have often found in life when we are broken and not sure of our own worth – we allow broken and worthless people into our lives who do nothing but reinforce negative self beliefs. My last relationship was a doozy at dragging me down and destroying me. But if I had been far more vigilant with red flags he never would have been in that position of power in the first place. Yes, he also told me nobody would love me as much as him… hahahaha – that is completely insane – I have two parents for a start and 3 siblings – they already have my back more than he ever will. Take Care.

3. hey
      January 30, 2017 at 6:35 pm

They told you bullshit. Don’t take this serious.

You are worthy of love.
      You deserve to be loved.
      You are loved.

Cheer up, my friend and don’t let them bring you down.

Sending you hugs

4. .
      January 30, 2017 at 11:13 pm

Well you shouldn’t have done what you did – try to screw me :/

I do love you but hate you for what you try to do

• ..
        February 1, 2017 at 2:54 pm

What the hell did I try to do? Help you? I gave you everything and you tore me apart

I don’t even believe that’s you anyway. You wouldn’t have been able to find all of this.

• Twin ????
          February 15, 2017 at 4:40 pm

But that is where you are sadly mistaken my queen…

• Author
            March 16, 2017 at 11:20 pm

Prove to me that it’s you, sweetie