• Seriously A…

by  • January 2, 2017 • Hatred • 6 Comments

I hate you so fucking much right now. You are such a bitch.

6 Responses to Seriously A…

1. A
      January 2, 2017 at 12:20 pm

Whoa.

2. Great!
      January 2, 2017 at 1:44 pm

I guess I’ll never hear from them again because, they’ll assume I wrote this. Thanks for that, delightful author!
      Next time grow some balls and sign your name to your hate mail.

3. an A
      January 2, 2017 at 1:54 pm

Powerful letter. My first initial happens to be A. This makes me wonder if I’ve inadvertently done something bad to you (whoever you are?)

4. Author
      January 3, 2017 at 12:22 am

@A – In the approximately 1 in 153,846,154 (4 billion divided by 26) chance that you are the “A” I was speaking to, this is what I have to say: I offered you love, you refused it. I then tried offering you friendship, you refused it. Repeat this process dozens of times. What you did give me are astronomical odds that I can even still communicate with you, and even those odds only exist in a very narrow universe where I am not delusional and you do in fact deign me relevant enough to you to even come here to communicate with me. (Although the idea of constantly being unsure of who you’re talking to practically renders any communication meaningless.) And all of that is the very best possible scenario; in every other I have no existence in your world and you are not reading this comment right now.

The irony is, given the circumstances, there’s really no repercussions to my words or actions, I don’t know why I’ve never thought of that. I could call you a cunt, what are you going to do? Stop talking to me? Start dating someone else? Enjoy your life without me? I guess there’s really nothing else you can take away from me.

Maybe you can take a second of your life that you can’t even give me an inch of or glimpse into and think about all this and whether my anger and desire for even just a little bit more from you is righteous.

@Great! – You’re so fucking stupid I’m not even going to bother responding to you other than to direct your attention to the above mathematical approximation.

@an A – Yes, you are in fact the only person in the world whose name starts with the letter A. We met some time ago and you wronged me gravely. Now please apologize and then start taking your medicine again you fucking wackadoo.

5. A.D.
      January 3, 2017 at 12:43 pm

…what did I do?

6. A
      January 4, 2017 at 7:29 pm

I am relieved. Thanks! Good luck with your anger. FYI: calling your “loved one” a bitch or a cunt isn’t going to do you any favors in the winning-her-back department. I’m happy to hear she’s ignoring you.