• K to .

by  • December 23, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 17 Comments

I know it’s over now. It ended like a nightmare, I’d say I’m sorry but you aren’t so what’s the point.

I miss the person I thought I knew but it doesn’t matter anymore.

17 Responses to K to .

1. me
      December 23, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Authour..i dont know if u are Her..anywa, wanted really have the chance to meet u today…mi dispiace

• K
        June 18, 2017 at 9:58 am

Just saw this. Arigatou gozaimasu…:(

2. D to K
      December 23, 2016 at 8:24 pm

I am so sorry.

I miss you too so very much.

What would it take to start over? If I knocked on your door, is there any possible chance in hell?

• Missing HER
        January 16, 2017 at 2:17 am

Oh what i would do for: her to bother; ramble on- stairway to heaven-… but now are just dead memories of her and i.
        Come to me, my love. Shall we wait forever-my mirror soul? Find me, my divine Goddess- rescue me.

3. Heartshards
      December 23, 2016 at 9:12 pm

Perhaps you knew your person, but they feel as though you didn’t know them well enough or appreciate them enough, So they turned their real face away to be replaced by the cold stone you are now seeing.because they feel slighted and deep down are a check at heart.

4. if this was for me
      December 23, 2016 at 9:38 pm

Probly not for me but… i would say ” fucks sake i AM sorry for so much… miss u, miss u so much… merry Christmas and happy new year miss u sooooo much 🙁

????

5. Author
      December 27, 2016 at 5:57 pm

If it were him he wouldn’t say he was sorry, instead he would blame me for everything, call me disingenuous, manipulative, pretending to be innocent, narcissist and so on. He’s not sorry and never will be sorry, it took me this long to learn.

• Well.
        June 19, 2017 at 3:25 am

I got one like that too. In all the time I knew him he only apologised once. Now he pretends not to know me. Keep your chin up, OP.

6. The time has come
      December 30, 2016 at 4:57 pm

How can he not take responsibility for his actions for the part in which he played the equally leading role in the relationship. We all have too quite simply.

@Author, I can’t speak for anyone else here, I’ve seen, heard & used in the heat of an argument words that both should’ve never been said aloud or come to mind. I can never take what was said back. I let a past fear take hold & overcome me. Nor can she & the words spoken hurt me more than any physical wound I’ve had. The amount of scars on my body are numerous. No excuses from me. He’s not human if he’s not sorry(or said this to you).

I’m sorry to anyone I’ve spoken too here on LINS, teplyed or at worst projected my unneeded & most definitly, my unwanted comments. What are the chances that the loves of my life have all written here bar One. The way they expressed themselves in such a beautiful loving fashion(including me) is something we haven’t done in the real world too each other for we would’ve overcome any hurdle.

I’ll never understand why women say to never come back in the hear of the moment, with words that no one would put up with by anyone else, so I do as they ask to only find out they eamt me to fight for them. So why ido women think that men must be the One to take the first step back when told otherwise. Here’s to 2017. Happy Nrew Years in advance & goodbye.

7. @The Time has Come from Author
      January 3, 2017 at 5:04 am

He hasn’t taken responsibility. Just blamed me. I still love him but he left me with no choice so there’s that.

8. Responsibility
      January 5, 2017 at 1:43 am

He’s a fool to say the least. Blaming others is his problem. I’ve been guilty of this in my past. I have apologised sincerely when I saw what a jerk I’d been. I’m not perfect & I learnt the hard way. K it does matter. You matter. How you feel, think & every word means so much. To me it Does. Always has & will. I didn’t realise it was you? How could I in retrospect? Truth… Only after a letter written on another site with my name in asterix’s? What have we become? The love is real. Its worth believing in. Fighting for. Living for. I want this. How about it?

• @responsibility
        January 19, 2017 at 5:48 am

I did ask for your initials, but you aren’t him. He does believe he is always right and he will never be sorry for anything. He used the word, but the actions, especially in the last 48 hours, well it tells me everything I should have known by now anyway. Oh well. I’m excited to be over this. I want to enjoy life again and I will without him. I hope he will let that be so.

• K
        April 11, 2017 at 9:50 am

Still wish it was him… 🙁

9. @Author
      January 5, 2017 at 3:40 am

Yeah, I have one the same. A blamer. Someone who takes no responsibility and never says sorry, even though both of us have been at fault. Mine also left me with no choice. I have to move on. You can’t be with someone that arrogant and hypocritical. Time will heal the sense of injustice and hurt. 2017 is the year I focus on myself and make myself the type of person I know I can be. Good luck to you in 2017.

10. @Responsibility from K
      January 6, 2017 at 4:08 pm

What are your initials please?

• Take a leap of Faith
        June 21, 2017 at 8:26 am

We all wish for what is to me the greatest gift we shall ever feel, see, touch, hear & taste…made me smile writing that last one???? Love. Someone has already said my initial above. What I’d love to say now would probably amuse them or as I’d hope that they see the real me who has learnt & grown from my past. Losing a soul mate. I will always treasure those times & hope they’re living a happy loving journey in the light that is life. ;D

• author
          June 22, 2017 at 8:30 am

Thank you. My letter was for a J.