• I really wish :'(

by  • December 18, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 7 Comments

I really wish I could speak to you.
    I long for you all of the time.
    You’re so special. Just wish we could speak.
    Even if we didn’t speak it wouldn’t matter.
    I sometimes wonder what you’re up to, what’s going on in your life, what you’re thinking about. Not that it’s any of my business.
    Just so wish you were part of my life.
    I can’t seem to just move on. You’re always present. Which isn’t a bad thing. It just makes me sad that it’s been so long yet we still act like each other doesn’t exist. I don’t want that to be how things are. I like before how I think you’ve bumped into me or brushed past me. You know how I feel either way. I just wish you were part of my life. I always hope that yet if I see you I almost try and act like I haven’t because I don’t want to cause you or myself any hurt feeling so if I look away/walk away then it reduces the chance of that. However, it doesn’t get rid of this aching hurt that I wish we could reconcile.
    I miss you. It’s so ridiculous because, I shouldn’t. But, I miss who you were to me. You know what you meant to me. You still do btw. I was stupid saying friends. What I meant was get along, but again that wouldn’t have been right either. All I can really say is that I was stupid and naive. Really stupid.
    But it’s silly continuing to justify the past as that was way back and it’s not the future and so many things have happened since then that have changed me and made me reflect on who I am as a person and who I can still be. Everyone will have had this so not saying it’s just me just saying 🙂

7 Responses to I really wish :'(

1. T.F.
      December 18, 2016 at 5:48 pm

it takes one dedicated email, an apology, and openness , and kindness.

2. @author
      December 19, 2016 at 7:02 am

Let’s reconcile! Why can’t we? I wouldn’t put pressure on you. We would be cautious. I want you in my life. I want one of those hugs of yours. It makes me melt. ;).

3. Your not alone in thinking this
      December 21, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Stupid isn’t what I see here. I see someone who is kind & compassionate. Love emanating from within. Flowing like a gentle river, so soft & subtle caressing the waters edge giving sustenance to the land that cannot exist without what allows it to grow. Too often that land which is the person you speak of takes too much water from your shores, to suddenly find the flow that is love recede because of our own misdoings. I too miss her & feel exactly the same. T.F. is right. Why I recently did what I should’ve done along time ago. We wouldnt be writing here now. For me i wouldnt have changed. Could you be wrong on one part? There’s nothing ridiculous about love, the love you have for them. We all fell in love with them for many reasons & love them many of us always will. Life’s to short.

4. Pug-leeze!
      December 22, 2016 at 9:52 pm

Ugh, yet another mistress left in the dust. You deserve nothing. Just fuck off!

5. T.F.
      December 25, 2016 at 1:12 am

yes let’s reconcile. Where did you go last few days when I tried to save u with gas money :/

6. @T.F.
      December 29, 2016 at 8:42 pm

Saving gas money…? And T.F.stands for?

7. T.F.
      December 31, 2016 at 3:03 pm

i saved someone or tried to from a hard spot since he was out of gas. Means Thomas F.