• Thing is

by  • December 5, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 7 Comments

I looked at your wife’s Pinterest. And now I can’t talk to you. Because she loves you. I shouldn’t know the behind the scene’s meaning of everything she has posted over the years. I don’t know why this was the first time I stalked her like that. Maybe would have saved a lot of heartache if I saw her as a real person years ago. Unfortunately we go back before Pinterest. Before smart phones even. Oh it’s just been too long. But really- like- the woman loves you. Now go sleep with her and your life will be roses and rainbows.
    Think I like saying that? Of course not. But it’s reality. We don’t belong in each other’s life. Not like this. Talk to your woman Man. Or leave. But quit it with both worlds because it’s annoying and pretty damn pointless.

7 Responses to Thing is

1. D-
      December 5, 2016 at 2:23 pm

You can’t make decisions based on Internet Content man, it’s not entirely real.
      She knows, I told her 13 years ago (I bet you are shocked right now).
      She knows about my feelings/regrets for you (nothing detailed).
      Sleep with her, ha, it’s been 13 years.
      I lost my Roses and Rainbows years ago.

I really need to know if you have any interest at all, for real man.
      We need to talk before I will do anything to change my life.

P.S. Yea, she knows, for real.

2. D-
      December 5, 2016 at 2:36 pm

While she knows some things, she does not know I contacted you.
      Because of the complexity on my side, I would like to go slow.
      Maybe the next time I am around, we can talk.
      If I actually have a way to contact you…

3. conscience is what..
      December 7, 2016 at 8:02 am

Refreshing!! Good for you! It is ironic that, I too, am looking at someone’s Pinterest site now, from time to time. Instead of seeing any slight form of decency from them. I read about how they abhor cheating, read their decorating tips, marriage advice, and most recently( and hilariously ) how those who are the most loyal, ” suffer more disappointments in life”. I might think this person, was a nice human, if I didn’t know what a sad piece of cheating shit she is in reality.. The one thing missing on her Pinterest site…anything that remotely has anything to do with parenting.. Good thing, at least she knows what an atrocious mother she is!! Carabear, mostly, only cares about herself. No surprise.. She, also knew how much the man she was sleeping with was loved, and gave no fucks about it, or her current husband and children..Congrats on being decent!

4. D-
      December 7, 2016 at 10:20 am

You think it’s been too long? How long is too long?
      My heart does not know its been too long.
      My emotional part of my brain does not know it either.
      My logical part says it has been too long, but it also remembers the feelings and thinks “What do you have to lose? All you can do is gain. For ONCE in your life, take a chance.”

Who set a time limit anyway?

5. D-
      December 7, 2016 at 11:07 am

We were just dumb kids who were too stupid and afraid to realize what we were going to lose.

I was in love with you for several years before everything went bad. Being in love and having it be a secret only you know can really fuck you up (I am sure you know this too). My heart kept saying, “I can feel his feelings for you, he is just scared, his feelings are real”, but my brain kept saying, “there is nothing happening to indicate anything other than a friendship”.
      I do remember those times I was alone, crying, screaming out to you, “tell me how you feel, give me a clue, anything”, Other times I just thought I was crazy and convinced myself you had no feelings for me outside of friendship.
      I shutdown, buried those feelings, and made bad decisions.
      I did not see your feelings until it was too late.

The day our dreams were crushed was also the day you decided to avoid me at all costs. You say it was because of your own issues, but I also know the truth, those issues were mostly about me.

I have only seen you 3 or 4 times in all these years, I have done so many things to try and fill the void inside me where you used to be but I have failed. My most recent attempt to contact you probably seemed a little crazy and all it did was push you further away. I am sorry for being so crazy.

Even if you don’t care anymore or have any feelings left at all, can you at least give me a few hours of your time. I really need to tell you how I felt and why I made the decisions I made. I also would like to hear how you felt and what it was like for you. I also want to apologize for hurting you.

I am hoping that doing this will provide us with either renewed love or final closure.
      I can not think of another way to get out of this purgatory I am stuck in.

6. D-
      December 7, 2016 at 11:25 am

You are still avoiding me so precisely after all this time so I can only assume you are stuck in an unpleasant place as well.

If that is true, what do you have to lose?

My email address is my FirstnameMiddleinitialLastname@gmail.com

Do not be embarrassed if you forgot the spelling of my first name or do not know my middle name.
      Everyone misspells it and it will be fun to give you clues.

Middle Initial is J

7. What the
      December 8, 2016 at 6:31 am

You are talking to yourself??