• do you?

by  • November 29, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 8 Comments

Only see me as a bad decision in hurting your soulmate? Am I only a regret to you?

8 Responses to do you?

1. @author
      November 29, 2016 at 1:56 pm

Well it depends if this is my person or not. I would say to my person no, but we can no longer be friends or stay in touch. Its too high risk, and we both made our choices in life.

2. @@author
      November 30, 2016 at 9:49 am

So just like that you just abandon them? With little understanding or regard for them? Either you never considered them a friend or you don’t know what friendship is…
      You can’t get mad at people for their feelings. Makes no sense. It doesn’t mean you have to give in to anything, but you can empathize and show some understanding, perhaps.

3. @@author
      December 1, 2016 at 4:44 am

Understood. Thanks for the honesty. 🙁

4. *@@author
      December 2, 2016 at 5:22 am

Reply to @@author “So just like that you just abandon them?”.

Its much more complicated than you know. It’s not abandonment, when there are to many people involved that could get hurt. You obviously didn’t read my last comment, “it’s too high risk”. Plain and simple. Choices were made in life, and I refuse to be an unethical individual.

5. Really???
      December 2, 2016 at 10:41 pm

Yeah, you’re more than just a regret. You’re a sociopathic whore. Thanks for all the misery and pain you’ve caused, LK. I see you’re still only thinking about yourself and your own pain. Just fuck off.

6. @ really??
      December 4, 2016 at 12:03 am

I don’t not know who an LK is, you have got the wrong person.

7. *
      December 4, 2016 at 2:45 am

There lies the crux of all this confusion. Its because of you. If that’s how you read my regret, which was taken the complete wrong way which is a common occurrence now. It can be as simple as you want it to be. It often is when people are truthful & don’t play games. What a joke!

8. @*@@Author
      December 4, 2016 at 10:01 am

I understand that it is complicated as I’m in a similar situation but with all due respect, I also said “It doesn’t mean that you have to give in to anything.” What I mean is that even though perhaps both of you know you can’t let things go further for “ethical” reasons, can’t you at least be willing to help them through their pain? Just to make sure they’re okay with things? I’m not referring to a douchey come-on in a bar, but the inadvertent rekindling of long-dormant and unrequited feelings. Feelings that perhaps your person spent a lot of effort trying to control for the same reasons that you can no longer be friends with them.

You can’t control for whom you develop feelings. You just can’t! If you can then you’re not a human. You’re something else. You can control how you act upon those feelings, however, which I have done longer than I care to admit.