• So, you’re ready to serve?

by  • November 15, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, Boss • 9 Comments

Finally. you’ve wasted enough of My time with your waywardness.

First of all, some rules. My name is Em, for Master. you have not earned the right to use My name, so you will call Me Master. your name is “vee”, for vassal, because you belong to Me, and I do not like the term slave because of its racial connotations. In communicating with Me, you will not use personal pronouns (i.e. me, I, my, mine), but you will refer to yourself solely in the third person as “vee”. you will use proper capitalization, as I have throughout this post. All communication will be in this thread, “Boss”, as a further reminder to you that I am your Boss; I am your Master.

Now then, time to play. your first task is to pledge your loyalty to Me. If your pledge is sufficient, I will consider allowing you to be My sub.

9 Responses to So, you’re ready to serve?

1. Vee
      November 15, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Vee kneels before Master to pledge loyalty and respect. Vee vows to continue to grow as a submissive and human being. Vee vows to communicate honestly in needs, desires, and limitations to provide the best experience achievable for Master and Vee. Vee allows and trusts Master in the use of their body as Master sees fit and accepts the responsibility of learning what pleases Master. Vee will keeping an open mind to things vee is not accustomed to and expanding limits. Vee will wear the title if submissive with honor , should Master accept Vee as submissive.

Thank you.

2. @Master
      November 16, 2016 at 4:59 am

Master,
      Vee would like to serve You. Vee’s heart longs for Masters touch. Vee loves Master with vee’s whole heart and wants to please Her. What is it that my Master would like vee to do? Massage Masters shoulders? Kiss Masters neck? Suck Masters lips? Vee misses the way Master tastes on vee’s lips. Master shall vee hold thee? Please Master I need You! Vee wants to please You. Lay back and let Vee love on Master.

Love,
      Vee ( who wants to please You.)

3. @Master
      November 16, 2016 at 5:36 am

Master,

Vee wants to be Your loyal servant. Vee wants to serve You and only You. Vee’s heart already beats for Master. Vee’s body longs for Masters touch. Vee wants to please Master, wants Master to let vee love and serve him. Vee loves no other the way vee loves Master. Vee lives to serve Master. Will Master let vee serve and please Him? Master, lay back and let vee love thee. Vee belongs to only Master.

Love,
      Vee ( who wants to serve Master)

4. @Master
      November 16, 2016 at 5:54 am

Master?
      Vee needs to give it to You….

5. @Vee misses her Master
      November 17, 2016 at 6:17 am

Vee knows she was a very bad girl. Vee was both insolent and disrespectful of her Master. Vee regrets having gone against her Masters will, and in suffering the consequences of his absence, Vee has come to realise her behavior was not at all acceptable.

Vee wants it to be different this time, Vee wants to give herself up to her Master completely. No more games. Vee can see now that she belongs to her Master. Vee offers herself up as something to be owned, disciplined and shaped to her Masters will.

At the hand of her Master, Vee is willing to submit herself to be punished. Vee knows she deserves whatever punishment her master sees fit. Vee is prepared to endure all that comes with correction. This because vee knows she has some lessons to learn.

Vee hopes her Master will take her back under his wing. Vee hopes he will teach her once and for all to how to be a good girl and how to please her Master. Vee will follow rules, Vee will take orders, Vee will behave.

Vee misses her Master.

6. Oy Vey
      November 17, 2016 at 6:57 pm

Bwahahahaha! Give us the Precious, “Master” . Oy vey. Or is that Oy, Vee?

7. Oh!
      November 18, 2016 at 6:14 pm

I hope you found that as funny as I did.

8. Chelle
      November 22, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Tis very funny…Is the Master worth it? It made me laugh.