• Yes or no

by  • November 14, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 7 Comments

I need to know. Yes? or no? Should I tell you the truth? Should I tell you that I yearn for you at night? Not necessarily in a sexual fantasy type of way; although, those have made their way in there, but more so just to be in your presence. It makes me happy. It makes me feel warm and cozy.

As the commenter stated, “Women don’t like to chase.” The truth is, I WOULD, but given my “situation, there is no way I can chase… not for the mere chance that I am not alone in this… if you know me, you know that I hate fear yet it rules my life somehow. Everytime I try to face my fears, I wind up flat on my face. So so cat take the risk… too much to lose. If you feel the same way, I know you are terrified too. I know how much you have to lose as well.

I really want you to know. So much around us. The tragedies, I have to wonder if they are because we never found each other in time. I know that as you read this, you are wondering if it is really me. And I take a pleasure in that, even though I want you to be sure.

When our eyes meet, I feel guilty. It’s almost a betrayal. Our eyes speak to each other, even if it’s only a split second. But I still can’t shake the feeling that you are are still playing with me…toying with my mind.

If I can only have your friendship, I am okay with that. But I am so torn. If I tell the truth, that shows intent to be with you right? So I cant. That is shrouded in betrayal. And if I don’t I am just lost in this torment forevermore. This is torture, cruel and inhumane punishment.

When I don’t say it back, know that I still do. Please.

It would never work with us anyway. Right?

7 Responses to Yes or no

1. Ugh.
      November 14, 2016 at 11:02 am

You seem so sure of yourself. Reach a little further. Get me there. The emotions flying around this website are all too common but your voice is ridiculously distinct. I don’t know what comes after that. All I know right now is that I didn’t choose this. It chose me.

2. Also,
      November 14, 2016 at 1:07 pm

Why wouldn’t it work? We’re so there. So bound by affection and mutual appreciation in such a short time. Something primordial is gently calling to each of us, whispering how meant for one another we are. Nobody is messing with you. Happiness matters.

3. True
      November 14, 2016 at 5:43 pm

It would never work. You said so yourself. You just see me as a friend.

4. Yes
      November 17, 2016 at 1:45 am

I’ll answer because of one Mere word alone. Anything is possible when both want the same thing. You should always tell the truth as its the only way to live a happy life.

5. Author
      November 19, 2016 at 8:28 am

This is not the right time.

6. Author of "Yes."
      January 3, 2017 at 8:24 am

Author, are you still on this website? I miss you.

7. Integrity
      January 5, 2017 at 4:00 am

Yes I’m here. I haven’t been for a while now so for this to happen isn’t mere circumstance.is it?

@Author – The right time is now in the present. Not tomorrow or yesterday. Obviously your hiding something or similarly in subject. Be truthful for yourself & them. Regardless of the outcome. Yes it may hurt, or joyous in happiness too. But what your doing must be hard on you & do you enjoy living like this?