• empty

by  • October 29, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, Advice • 8 Comments

Don’t make promises you can’t keep.

8 Responses to empty

1. @empty
      October 29, 2016 at 5:23 pm

I totally agree, I’d rather have the truth any day..

2. Why give me hope?
      October 30, 2016 at 12:27 pm

I’ve kept my promise that I committed myself too & always will. Do you remember what I promised? Why breadcrumbs? I know why.

3. Please tell me
      November 2, 2016 at 11:44 am

I have this image in my head where we’re talking and I’m asking you why.
      In response you say to me. ” Because I want you to.”

4. author
      November 2, 2016 at 3:16 pm

Thanky you @@empty.
      @Why give me hope – sorry, if that reaction should have meant something…. You shouldn’t have fooled me.

5. Breadcrumbs
      November 3, 2016 at 8:11 am

Are left to find a way out of the forest.

Certain pieces are associated with specific memories of what I was.

6. How could you?
      November 6, 2016 at 5:35 am

I wanted to reply in earnest. Here I sit & write whist a family member is fighting for their life. White walls, so much white. Why are hospitals devoid of colour? I couldn’t care less about the BS about the breadcrumb forests. I used to be poetic in my words. Fucking dreamers. Why I’m becoming a realist. Whoever thinks because I want you too is wrong. That’s your believe. Assumptions The only person fooling themselves is me. For a woman who swore black & blue she never wrote here or anywhere, to find out (which I always had an inkling as her FB photos were full of only the times of them only. She’s separated. Years too. BUT keeps Tony’s name. FFS. It explains why I was right that where were the photos of us! I was invisible for thats why I was right in all ive said). The one thing this proves is she lied. What was real. All the times I went against my gut feelings. My intuition has never been wrong. This is my fault for believing a fantasy called unconditional love. Which is BS. For there are conditions. If we think otherwise we need our heads examined. Fuck this.

7. Never again
      November 7, 2016 at 2:05 am

Exactly!
      don’t make commitments you can’t keep and even better don’t make commitments that you can’t even fucking be bothered to remember without being reminded. Some people in this world are THAT pathetic that they NEED this advice, believe me!!!

8. @Neveragain
      November 7, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Thank you for calling me pathetic. Who are you to talk about reminding me about commitments? By writing in the shadows what did you expect? What’s pathetic? I’m now just as guilty of doing the same. Are you the same? Both believing in something that isn’t real. This’s the opposite of what i wanted. All thats happening is both of us hurting. What have we become. God I miss you & here I am so close yet so very far away as the days become night. The love I have for you will never change. This is for you. As you requested.