• I know…

by  • October 24, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 24 Comments

That I hurt you. You think my actions signify that it was all BS, that I was never your friend. I understand but I do not know how to tell you that it’s because I was developing feelings for you. So, I’m not sure what to do now. I should have known the gods would not let me out of this so easily…

24 Responses to I know…

1. K
      October 25, 2016 at 12:40 am

Yep. You hurt me. You should have owned it in person, instead of on here. You wrecked everything and then so did I. It’s over. I’m fucking DONE

2. Tell someone who cares for your lies
      October 25, 2016 at 2:57 am

YOU are a LIAR

3. AJ
      October 25, 2016 at 8:17 am

The gods? Are you really pagan, or just being humorous?

4. Bundle @ AK / Tell someone who cares for your lies
      October 25, 2016 at 9:56 am

AK you’re the saddest bastard ever .

5. WHOA
      October 25, 2016 at 10:23 am

What’s with those hostile comments? How’d you even know this was addressed / meant for you?
      I actually think those sentiments are kinda sweet – just go tell your person how you feel and they’ll understand. Only idiots wouldn’t 🙂
      Well wishes to you, author.

6. Author
      October 25, 2016 at 10:25 am

@K – I don’t know a “K”
      @Tell someone – and yet tomorrow, the sun will rise… the birds will sing.

7. Friend
      October 25, 2016 at 11:58 am

I am hurt and broken by you. I thought you were my friend. I loved you. I cared for you. I supported you. I wished you well but to you I am nothing. When I found out I couldnt believe it. It gutted me to the core of my whole being and soul. For you to have done what you did is beyond words. But deep down I know you are happy with what you did. You did it intentionally. I know you dont regret what you did. It hurts. It hurts like hell. I guess its time for me to cut ties and escape while I still can. I hope it was worth it. Thank you for hurting me.

8. AU
      October 25, 2016 at 1:12 pm

My goodness…”I’m done.” I don’t know what your situation is, but please don’t give up. K, I pray that the storm you find yourself in, passes quickly.

9. Author
      October 25, 2016 at 3:11 pm

@K – this is not intended for a “K”.
      @Tell… – I don’t think she would call me a liar. Though I never told her where I was going, she also never asked.

10. counterintuitive
      October 25, 2016 at 3:29 pm

You say you are not sure what to do. You must admit that’s not really convincing. If you want something, go and get it. But if you do not even try, don’t dare to pity yourself.

11. AK @ Bundle: I didn't write this letter, you stupid bitch. I don't give a fuck about you. Deal with it.
      October 26, 2016 at 6:51 pm

You are the most pathetic bitch in the world.

12. Author
      October 26, 2016 at 7:48 pm

I’m not sure what to do because I took advantage of a change in my life to cut things off between us. I was developing feelings for her and this made me feel ashamed. We were friends going through tough times who were supportive of each other. We parted on good terms but due to a snafu, we bumped into each other and it was clear that I hadn’t been honest. She was clearly taken aback. I’m not sure how to tell her that I’m avoiding her because of my feelings. I can’t tell her this, you see. But I don’t want her to think I am annoyed with her at the same time. So again, not sure what to do.

13. Not the author
      October 26, 2016 at 10:29 pm

But personally I believe in the elements, energy, and history

14. Further thoughts
      October 27, 2016 at 6:16 am

Maybe I should make it catchier. The three E’s. Elements, energy, and evolution.

15. K to @AU
      October 28, 2016 at 5:36 am

Yes AU, I have given up on him completely, I have no choice but to, all he does is hurt me. I don’t even believe he ever cared, he thinks he did, but he didn’t. Just some sad, sick, twisted game I always lost, that was inevitable, I served my heart up on a platter to have it mutilated. I did so, more times over more years that I’d like to remember. I’ll never get over the way he hurt me. I used to delight in loving him, near or far. But now its just a bottomless well of hurt that resides within me. It refuses to vacate. No matter how I try. It’s as if I’m living in another timeline now. I thought we were both reconciling. I was wrong. I just got hurt again.

I cried so much the tears don’t come anymore, and yet, the pain is greater than it ever was. I lost hope inb believing that it will ever separate itself from me.

16. @friend
      October 29, 2016 at 3:09 am

The words you use are ever so similar that it’s no longer beyond belief.To see you still hurting again isn’t whst I’d wish or want on anyone. Your far from broken. I believed in you for who you are. I always have. Yes you’ve been hurt. Most of us have. One way or another. The only person who can change this is you. Never forget you’ve more than likely broken anothers heart too? She is beyond beautiful & forever will be says me.

17. To Author
      October 29, 2016 at 3:11 pm

Then leave it to the Gods then…. There is a reason for everything in life. You have to ask yourself one or two questions.

Are you happy in your life now? If you are happy, then let this person go, and move on. Not happy tell your person.

What are you going to do about it? If you not going to do anything about it, or you can’t. Time to move on as well, it wasn’t meant to be. Life is short and why be miserable?

People make mistakes you are only human, not born perfect, none of us are. Forgive yourself and just pray to the universe to give you the answers you need to have peace inside.

Wishing you the best.

18. Friend
      October 29, 2016 at 4:25 pm

@ Author,
      Whats her initial? Do you really love her? Would you give your heart if you knew it would spare her a lifetime of misery? Would you save her?

You say that you feel that everything is right with your situation now but deep down you know that you destiny lies with her. The gods have deemed it so. It has been decided. You look down on her because even though you see her as beautiful she is not what would normally attract you in a woman. But she is your soulmate. Your heart yearns for her. One day you will have to answer to your heart and hers. The question is will it not be too late then. She is willing to take all of you, who you are. She loves you. Everytime you take a peek at her profile pic and look at her status and when last she was online your heart speaks volumes. You yearn for her and she yearns for you. Her smile, her lips unkissed by you, her big eyes. You love her.

19. @K
      October 29, 2016 at 7:30 pm

K, who are you? This site is too confusing.

20. K to@?
      October 30, 2016 at 2:40 am

KC, female, blonde, broken-hearted.

21. Oh dear
      October 30, 2016 at 3:41 am

you fucked up. I guess if you notice that her attitude towards you has changed, as in does she contact you like she used to, does she still talk to you the way she used to? is she smart? If she is, then she is probably, as you say questioning your friendship, I mean everything, every little slight you’ve done that she’s forgiven, now adds up to BS. I’d say she will be already if not soon distancing herself from you. You probably should just let her go and find someone else who is not ashamed of her.

22. Author
      October 31, 2016 at 9:35 am

@Friend – the gods have given me no signs yet and neither has she. She is sweet and friendly to me, but it is her nature. One of her initials is “E”. That’s all I can give now…

23. @KC
      November 2, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Not the author here. Both initials right too. Blonde she is, she’s much more to me. So much. May I be so bold & ask if the I initials you gave are you middle & Surname? Asks mere me,

blue EyeD Me

24. KC
      November 3, 2016 at 5:34 pm

Yes he has blue eyes. Is your first initial J?