• I hope you die and burn in hell.

by  • October 23, 2016 • To You • 11 Comments

You’re nothing but a whore. You will pay for your sins in the afterlife without question. Just kill yourself, you’d be doing the world a favor.

11 Responses to I hope you die and burn in hell.

1. Hehehe
      October 23, 2016 at 3:42 am

Whoa whos the whore on here. I think you must be talking of someone else. I guess you need some meds. Calm yourself before you blow a blood vessel. Lol.

2. Bundle @ Author / AK
      October 23, 2016 at 5:51 am

You sad , sick bastard .

3. @author
      October 23, 2016 at 9:35 am

This person obviously doesn’t know the purpose behind Jesus’ death on the cross. If this was directed at me then this is what I would reply with.

I am a sick sinner. If you ask my opinion, I’m probably the biggest sinner in the world. I have committed adultery, forenication, coveting my neighbors things, lying, stealing, ect. I have broken every commandment that there is. More than once. I do deserve hell your right about that. I don’t disagree with you on that.
      The part I disagree with you about is me paying for my sins when I die. I know what Jesus conquered on the cross. I have accepted Jesus as my lord and savior. See not only did Jesus die and raise again to save us from our sick sinnful selves, but He also took my punishment for the great sins I have committed. Doesn’t mean I should sin all I want. I could per se, but then my life would be rough and distance would be put between me and my Heavenly Father but He remains with me non the less. I still struggle with sin and always will. Thank God He promises eternal life. Thank God He won’t ever let go of me. Those are His promises in the Bible. God doesn’t lie.

Instead of you worrying about others sins. You should worry about where you stand with God. Have you accepted Christ?

I wouldn’t wish hell on my worst enemy. I wish everyone would be saved. I’m one of the worst of the worst. I’m no better than a single person on This earth. I’m glad for that though. It qualifies me to need Jesus.

I’m never going to be perfect. I’m ok with that and so is God.
      I’m glad He accepts me as I am ( that’s also another promise of His).

4. @author
      October 23, 2016 at 10:16 am

Wishing hate like this, must be a sad place to be. You only hurt yourself with this kind of hatred, not the other party.

5. @ author
      October 23, 2016 at 10:55 am

I hope your not disappointed that me burning in hell isn’t going to happen.

P.s. neither is me killing myself gonna happen.

Why? Because God is teaching me and growing me. Although a sinner I am, He still uses me for good. Wow! How awesome is that? If you ask me Jesus’ blood is powerful and Gods grace is amazing…..

Love,
      A sinner ( The worst of the worst)

6. 212
      October 23, 2016 at 3:44 pm

Ugh this has been stuck in my head for days. I needed somewhere to insert it.

7. @author
      October 24, 2016 at 12:27 pm

Wow pretty vengeful statement here. To have this much hatred for another only affects you not the other party. Forgive and let live

8. hahaha
      October 29, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Well, it seems she got to you after all.. You’re not the big man you pretend to be. And I know You’re an atheist and you and I both know very well there is no hell because if there was, loser, you’d be heading straight there for all the crap you’ve spread around in this world. Just remember – you have a mental condition and it’s YOU who is all the things you accuse others of.. You are completely, and utterly deluded and there is not one person who will get to know you that will ever be able to love you. You are unlovable – your detestable abusive personality and pride will make sure that on your death bed, you will never have known real love and all they will be doing is crowding around to make sure they get a piece of the pie. If you had no money – you’d have nobody. There is nothing surer than that, loser.

9. Author @ hahaha
      October 30, 2016 at 4:34 am

Lmao, you don’t know me!

Abusive personality? Lmao! Mental condition? Hahaha

I have never been diagnosed with a mental condition so go fuck your self; you are rude and making false assumptions and conclusions.

I can’t believe I’m even dignyifyung these psychotic people on this website with a response. I kind of just wanted to see what kind of reactions I would get to a letter like this.

Also, I have a girlfriend And we both love each other. We show each other love everyday. I have never been rude or abusive to my girlfriend and I spoil my girlfriend with jewelry, money, love, attention, affection, and more…

You guys are just players haters because I’m finally a player. Every girl I know loves me. I have a crowd of girls who are dying to go out with me!

I’m locally famous and rich! My life is better than yours, guaranteed. 100. Peace, bitches.

10. @hahaha
      October 30, 2016 at 9:25 pm

Right on sister! Haha! I wish I had said those exact words to the man who treated me in that exact way! Feels good to identify with another’s words.

11. M
      November 2, 2016 at 1:03 pm

HoHoHo!
      Just thought I’d put that out there, seeing as Christmas is almost upon us.