• Empathy

by  • October 19, 2016 • To You • 7 Comments

Do you honestly think I care? About you, about him, about her, about anyone? I don’t care how they feel, I love seeing them fall, I love learning how they fall. I love their struggles, their tears, their self-hatred for themselves. I love their pain. I absolutely love it all. I don’t care how they feel, I just want them to shut the fuck up. But I don’t really, because I like learning their weaknesses their buttons, everything about them. Until they confide every little secret of theirs onto me. While I don’t spill a single thing to them. But look at me. I’m pathetic. I’m confused. I’m tired.
    I just want to break them. But I can’t.
    I want to hurt them. But I shouldn’t.
    I want to cause them pain, I want to make them cry. But I wouldn’t.
    Why do they even like me? I’m just going to hurt them. I’m a bad person, a horrible person. And I’m glad I didn’t tell you…
    I just want to play with them, look at each individual life. And bestow chaos upon them, see how they think, how they react. I really just want to see them suffer. Is that so bad?
    🙂

7 Responses to Empathy

1. Anonymous
      October 19, 2016 at 12:04 pm

You are not a bad person. A broken person…. probably

2. Well I can say one thing
      October 19, 2016 at 2:26 pm

We have very different ways of navigating through this.

3. How long?
      October 19, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Have you been at this now?

4. Paddlethis
      October 19, 2016 at 5:34 pm

Yeah it is. That’s horrible. You should immediately punch yourself in the face for writing this mess. When you’re done doing that, get a life and leave everyone else’s alone. The hell is wrong with you?

5. Curious L
      October 19, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Holy hell, J. Dark much?

I’m 150% sure this isn’t J, or at least the J I have in mind, but if it were I would have this to say;
      I wanted to suffer, and anyone who would get involved with me would/should pick up on this. Hurting others isn’t cool though. I’m asking for it, they aren’t. Then again, a players gonna play.

People such as yourself intrigue me. I’ve always had this intense need to understand why someone would want to do those things. I’ve been with someone for too many years ponderring that question. Hell, I still wonder. I think the truth is there is no real answer. Just a lack of empathy.

Please, if I’m wrong, indulge me….

6. Anon
      October 21, 2016 at 12:47 am

I would like to invite you to read your own written words as if they were directed at yourself. Is it bad? You can be the judge

7. Vampire lake