• To .

by  • October 18, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 11 Comments

I love you. I was wrong. Will you help me to fix all the damage we have done?

11 Responses to To .

1. anonymous
      October 18, 2016 at 2:08 pm

If this is you who wrote this, I love you very much and yes we are fixable. I would love to help get us to happier days. It would need to start with clear communication.

From B.

2. @ author
      October 18, 2016 at 2:10 pm

Even if this wasn’t for me. At least I got to respond as if it was.

From B.

3. .
      October 18, 2016 at 2:30 pm

4. Author to @ .
      October 19, 2016 at 11:07 am

Is it you Mister?

5. Unequivocally Yes
      October 22, 2016 at 3:21 am

I was called Mister. What are the chances. So minute.

6. Author to @.
      October 22, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Hi @.

I really believed this was you John. Your comments from past posts. I know that’s silly to have thought that.

We were trying again, I thought, but try meant both of us, actually trying.

It meant forgiving the past and slowly rebuilding maybe, but you couldn’t let go of the past, because if you did you wouldn’t have pulled the rug out once again, like you did many times before.

I’m sorry I fucked up in the past, but I can’t keep saying that. I want to feel loved and cared for and desired. You don’t make me feel that way, you just make me feel bad for everything I have done before.

I still love you but it hurts so much to do so.

7. Author to @.
      October 23, 2016 at 6:25 am

I used to call him Mister. That was my name for him.

I’m so sad it’s over. I could cry a million years. I never loved anyone like I loved him, and really, I never got the chance to show it.

Oh @. you replied to so many things I wrote in the past, and I thought you were him, and hearing the pet name, that someone called you it too, that’s so sad.

I wonder if your situation was similar to my own. 🙁

8. Author to @.
      October 24, 2016 at 2:46 am

Gosh its so sad thinking the response could be from the man I used to call Mister.

I am/was devastated that he held everything against me still when I thought we were trying again. I have reacted in horrible ways. But if it was him, and I love him and he loved me, why is it so hard?

Why can I forgive him again and again and he can’t forgive me? I was hopeful about us reconnecting, he wasn’t all that nice to me though, didn’t really give us a chance.

9. Author to @.
      October 24, 2016 at 11:08 pm

I thought about this the whole day, all of yesterday, all of the past nine months. Massive change of heart. I know it’s you Mister/./J. I did a lot of wrong but you were horrible to me. I was excited to try and make it work again, but you still holding onto everything, you never taking ownership of your own wrongdoings. NOPE. I’m DONE. I don’t want you, I finally feel numb. We will never speak again. You might not want to, but neither do I. I’m done believing in love when all it does is cause pain, I chose ME.

10. Still thinking of you Mister
      November 16, 2016 at 12:52 am

Nows not the right time. I know, so much damage, so many struggles. I’m so confused, but in all the time, I still think of you. 🙁

I wonder if ever?

11. That song
      November 16, 2016 at 3:36 pm

Is really wonderful. Thank you for sharing it.