• Dear all Roads,

by  • October 17, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 6 Comments

I have feelings for you. There, I said it. Wait. I love you. That’s even more real. That’s the truth. I do. I love you. I love your touch. I miss your eyes, and I crave your presence. I long for you, but I can not say it. I must pretend. I have to keep on pretending that my soul doesn’t cry out for you…that I don’t imagine you holding me at night. I find comfort in that imagined embrace. I feel that you deserve to know of my affections, but to tell you would be like plucking a flower. I don’t want to take you, to own you. It is enough to admire you from a distance. It is enough to love you with no intentions. It is enough to care from afar. Is that not real love? Unconditional and unfair love? Well, it is said now. I do love you, even though you can never know. But I hope my not confessing isn’t hurting you. I don’t want to cause you pain. I hope that you and only you can feel my heart as I walk past you. I think I feel yours, or am I just wishful thinking? I know that I may never know. And you are in the same boat. Why oh why does this have to be so complicated?

6 Responses to Dear all Roads,

1. anon
      October 17, 2016 at 9:50 am

It doesnt have to be complicated. Take the bull by the horns, call me. Apologize for the pain, and I will embrace you. I rememeber your words of trying to admit the love.

• Original Author
        May 19, 2017 at 3:32 pm

I still wonder if this could be you. Each time I have written here since and make some distinct identifier, I have received one anon reply. And that is all. Just the one. And then never again. It’s like I am chasing a ghost around this site in hopes that it is the voice my heart longs to hear from. I seem to be grasping at straws, as if I’m desperately clinging to gasps of air here…drowning all alone.

2. Sincere
      October 17, 2016 at 10:23 am

To Author,

It’s enough to feel that it is mutual. Unspoken love is more genuine. The smiling eyes full of love when I see those bright green eyes. Unusual awkwardness that you show when you ask a particular question.

I love you. But it remains – that you’ll never know.

I want to look after you. By not saying it means I can protect you, but still having that chance to be around you.

Always take care.

3. KC
      October 17, 2016 at 10:55 am

I know this. It should be simple. I wish it was. i love him. 🙁

4. KC
      October 17, 2016 at 7:31 pm

I made it so hard for him, for us. We both did. I wish he would tell me now. I want to make him happy. I want it to be easy, I don’t us to hurt anymore.

5. Author
      November 17, 2016 at 10:26 pm

@anon, you seem so sure of yourself. Tgat song, But there is no easy just call me. YOU call ME. You have enough chasers. I won’t be just another crazy one.