• an open letter to the love of my life

by  • October 5, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 6 Comments

dear wifey,
    ? i want you to know that i love you so much…. please bear with me why i am so hurt. i am hurt because of the lies, because o what you have done.. i know that i took things for granted and our day to day basis has become a routine for you. i know that you were bored. i know that i wasn’t there to make you happy. i know that i am not the man who can make you smile. i cannot satisfy you anymore. but please understand where i’m coming from. but please try not to act so selfish and blame me for what you have done. i love you and i want to make things right. but i cannot do this alone. i love you for who you are, i love you for all your flaws, just don’t let me feel that i am not being wanted, being longed for. being needed. i love you with all my heart. i want to make things right i just really don’t know what to do. help me regain my trust. help me forgive you guide me to all your needs. lets make things work.not just for the kids. let us not let them experience the bad childhood that we had. and lastly. be contented for who i am. if you still love me. please do try to show that you are sorry….. i want you to know what i’m feeling right now. i am questioning my masculinity, i am confused and overwhelmed by all of these. i just really don’t know what to do. i am a stranger to myself. healing do takes time but please let me, help me. i want you, i need you, i love you. just please help me… my mind is basically
    ?
    ?
    ?from your self centered, alcoholic, biker, husband.

6 Responses to an open letter to the love of my life

1. Fuck you shithead
      October 5, 2016 at 1:32 pm

Fuck you Tony

2. go away
      October 8, 2016 at 10:44 am

Go to hell Tony

3. thank you
      October 11, 2016 at 8:33 am

I learned a lot about you. Why did you keep the marriage a secret. I would have understood why you did it. But I guess its just the way you are isnt it. Go on with your life. Hope you can keep it up for how long you can. And all that act for a marriage thats in the rocks and will always be on the rocks because you are poison to each other. You say you love each other but really you dont and dont even know the meaning. You will always take a stab at each other. The secrets and mistrust will always remain. That nagging feeling always there. The games you both play with each other. Your relationship has always been based on a cracked foundation. It always will be. Happiness will always be short lived. Hurt will always be long lived. Youve done your share and she has done hers and the pattern will continue and you think that you can heal each other. Huh

I just dont understand all this pretence.

I understand that you wanted to hurt me. To break my spirit. Thats how much you hate me.

I get it. I understand.

You hate me.

Anyway congrats on your secret marriage. Hope it was worth it and all the hurt,spiritual pain, sleepless nights, confusion it comes with. I dont envy you.

4. Let's catch up for coffee?
      October 11, 2016 at 1:18 pm

Why would you torment her, then using my words as if me? Ive got to give it to you there. My investigative mind was right. Its a small world indeed isn’t it Tony. Haven’t you hurt her enough? My eyes have the same colour of her eyes in it. You didn’t know that did you. She didn’t either.

5. thank you
      October 15, 2016 at 9:40 am

@Lets catch up for coffee?:

I am intrigued. You fascinate me. I want to know more. Tell me more. Mmmm, whats your initial? Whats my initial? Who is Tony to you? Who are you to Tony? Whats his last name initial? Who are you to me? Where did you see me? What do I look like? What color are my eyes? How can he not know what color my eyes are? How do you know he doesnt? Whats your agenda? Why would he do this? Whats his agenda? Where wuld we go for coffee?

Looking forward to your reply on here first.

NEED TO ESTABLISH FACTS FIRST

If you really know who I am since you say you know the color of my eyes you are more than welcome to contact me directly. I wont bite and that is a promise.

6. thank you
      October 26, 2016 at 6:02 pm

@Lets catch up for coffee?:

Looking forward to your reply on here first.

NEED TO ESTABLISH FACTS FIRST