• Still waiting

by  • October 3, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 9 Comments

Still waiting on you to setup a date of when and where we will meet so we can talk?

9 Responses to Still waiting

1. you souldn't be
      October 3, 2016 at 4:58 pm

It was yesterday.

2. author
      October 5, 2016 at 12:19 am

@ you souldnt be
      Who are you talking to. No one set a date with me. Im still waiting for him to reply. If you jokingly claim it was yesterday then how and where did we meet

3. Self explanatory
      October 5, 2016 at 5:05 am

Waiting is a waste of time. Silence says it all.

4. Coffee?
      October 6, 2016 at 7:14 am

I know a place

5. ~ C ~
      October 10, 2016 at 3:00 am

I’ll take you there.

6. Heathcote
      October 11, 2016 at 3:27 pm

What are the odds this is you. No mattet how remote the possibility this been her. It didn’t matter what we were doing. It was about spending quality time together. She opemed my eyes up to how life is meant to be lived. Suddenly the ordinary moments I once took for granted became extra-ordinary. I would ask her if she would like to meet me where the sun casts it last rays of love & light upon us. It was as if it renewed our bond that was us, the warmth igniting the souls entwined by the eternal flame basking in all the Suns glory, words not needed, this place that was ours. Both overlooking the waters edge from that unique vantage point. Our special place that will always have much meaning to me. The day you ask? Both of us have Friday afternoon off…I wonder if you go there still. I do. The wind makes my eyes water everytime for some reason:)

7. author
      October 11, 2016 at 5:17 pm

@Coffee, so where would we go for coffee?

8. Coffee
      October 12, 2016 at 2:41 pm

There’s a place near my office I like to go on the way to work because of its proximity to one of my favorite landmarks.

I can’t remember, what dey do you go to church? Maybe we can meet up for coffee after you get out.

9. please share
      October 13, 2016 at 11:40 am

Tell me again why it is that you cannot just call this person? I am very confused. Is it that you each do not own a phone? Or a computer,( which you are likely posting this from), have an email address? Any form of communication but this..an anonymous letter website! I’ve got it, maybe you could send “him”, a letter, a real letter, sent through the mail! That would be SO romantic! Unless there is some reason that you couldn’t do that, some reason that you have to be so sneaky and secretive. What reason would that be..pray tell!! So interesting.

10. Cori