• The Photo Of Sweet Love And Great Happiness

by  • June 2, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, Friends • 7 Comments

Please send it to me.

7 Responses to The Photo Of Sweet Love And Great Happiness

1. "
      June 3, 2016 at 7:43 am

If only life could be such picture perfect then ethereal world would have never existed

2. Photos
      June 5, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Are amongst the greatest liars of all. Looking at a photo can delude your brain into believing anything and effectively override or rewrite reality.

3. Priceless
      June 10, 2016 at 11:16 pm

Photo’s are the truth in that magical moment. We never have enough of these moments for they are usually the best times of our lives with the ones we love. Ignore the other respondents as they know as well as I the reality of why we are where we are is because of ourselves. I have every photo of the One I love. I can’t look at them for it was I who broke her heart & mine. Damn.

• Agree
        September 26, 2017 at 3:08 pm

All my old photos are stored away in a locked trunk that is hard to reach. Or deleted. They all might not exist, I never look at any of them, best way to move forward. Place the past where it belongs, behind you, and only look ahead.

4. @ priceless
      June 12, 2016 at 10:37 am

Couldn’t agree more with you regarding not being able to look at the photo of the one you love because it is too painful.

5. Thank YOU
      August 1, 2016 at 4:28 am

for the lovely photos, so so many, I am stunned, speechless, please know that with love and respect I will look at each one of them, treasure them all, and carry each and every single one deep in my heart, soul and brain.

And with this I say my time on here has not come to a most meaningful end! Thank you lins for the incredible journey and insight you gave my, thank you for taking me back to the past, thank you for making me realize I never made any wrong choices, this is my I love letter to you lins, thank you for the peace you gave me, thank you for the fantastical ride, never will I forget on word I read or wrote, , never I will forget what you did for me, lins, with love and kisses a/f, I love you lins and say good bye to all.

6. Please dear
      September 24, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Now, dear, please, please delete our ‘ special’ email.
      I have been very patient .
      waiting for over one year for you to delete all and everything we have ever send to each other. All of it.
      I do not wish for any of it to be seem by the sneaky, the creepy, by the prying eyes.
      Please act honorable.