• lets switch the channel

by  • March 30, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, Friends • 18 Comments

You should have my email address.

Lets share stories, books, poems, songs, how are days went, new realizations, how are friends and families are doing, and anything else we want.

Lets get comfortable with direct communication. Then when once we are comfortable with that perhaps start talking on the phone. Then when we are comfortable with that perhaps meet up. Then if we are comfortable with that we can reevaluate things then.

I am sorry I jumped the gun and got so excited. I was just shocked and extremely filled with joy learning that it was BOTH of us longing for each other this whole time. That neither of us were crazy.

Just crazy in love. Its a crazy story.

But you are right. That does not mean we truly know each other. Lets get to know each other.

I know it is hard to take the next step forward after not seeing or talking to each other for so long. It is scary.

I will respect your wishes as always, even if it means letting go. I just want the best for you. But also want to make sure I fight for you this time. We both deserve exploring this further, especially after this long. Please let me know if this sounds like a good idea. In private. We need to end the madness on this channel.

Lets not be scared anymore.

Much love

18 Responses to lets switch the channel

1. @author
      March 30, 2016 at 5:36 pm

This was probably not for me, but if it was, I say it would be a great idea. I don’t have your email or your phone number. You would have to contact me. You have my phone number if you are serious about this. If this wasn’t for me then just ignore this reply. I’m so tired of the guessing game….. If this was for me then you are going to have to text or email me. I have none of your info anymore.

Love, Baubo

2. Haha
      March 30, 2016 at 6:16 pm

Letters like this are like pouring salt on fresh wound. Everyone would love to think it is for them. You contact the other only to make a fool out of itself . if u think ur person is on site y don’t u use ur name or something that ur person wud know

3. I wish so much this was for me...
      March 30, 2016 at 7:24 pm

If only…she could text me or e-mail me and we could take things from there…

I wish…

4. @Author
      March 30, 2016 at 8:55 pm

For so long I’ve had the exact thoughts & wanted the very same thing. Though I doubt this was intended for this mere male, whoever this is for is very lucky indeed & would be silly to not say yes to have a one in a lifetime chance of reconnecting with You who without question are obviously a compassionate True friend. Thank you for this has to be the letter of the week for me. Be good or good at it.

5. me
      March 31, 2016 at 12:28 am

Is it okay to use the email that I have for you instead of a personal email address?

6. .
      March 31, 2016 at 10:37 am

Why don’t you send the first email…

7. @author
      March 31, 2016 at 6:55 pm

Can we get initials or something to know who your talking about?

8. Author
      April 1, 2016 at 10:26 am

Sorry letter was not fair to write, without clarifying who it is for. I did not mean to get anyones hopes up.

This letter is for DMG. I do not have your phone number or email address any longer. I forced myself to forget them and now I really can not remember them.

9. KC
      April 1, 2016 at 11:24 am

This sounds great to me to finally allow bygones to be bygones. If this is you (NB) then let’s give it a go.

Always have been your Friend;)!

10. Let's be honest
      April 1, 2016 at 2:38 pm

So Author has ‘your’ person emailed or contacted you yet?
      You carry on like you are so sure your person is here, so what signs in the real world has he given you that he wants you? Or are you really just as delusional as the rest. Let’s be honest.

11. me
      April 2, 2016 at 2:11 am

I can’t do this anymore! My advice would be to continue to heal. If it was ment to be, then it wouldn’t be so hard to communicate. Maybe it was best things happened the way they did. I do miss you. I would love open communication. It just seems your not ready. I’ve been ready, I have Texted you, and called, never got a reply. That should be a for sure sign this letter wasn’t ment for me. I’m tired of my high hopes being shot down. I’m tired of confusion. I am always here for you. My phone number hasn’t changed. If you ever get ready to communicate, then just text me. If I don’t get a text, I will just assume you have moved on. This response is for a Venus.

12. @Author
      April 5, 2016 at 2:40 am

Being the original fourth respondent, I’m now joyfully writing as I believe I could be who your wanting to talk which is exactly how I feel too. As you’ve written my initials? Maybe? Is the M a middle or last name? Once I know I’ll write in full as I don’t have your email or phone number any more either & only because to stop myself from ringing you. How about your initials too? That way there’s no confusion at all?

13. @@Author
      April 5, 2016 at 1:53 pm

I am breaking my own promise by responding to you as I swore to myself that I would never write on here again… but out of the kindness of my heart I can’t help it, as I do not want you to be mistaken that this was for you.

It is for a women, and M is indeed her middle initial.

14. @author again
      April 5, 2016 at 10:00 pm

Yes it’s me DMG. There’s so much confusion on this site I’m still unsure? In private? Then alas we are at a crossroads for I haven’t any of your details anymore. How about you send me a message on FB? Just a thought?

15. Wow
      April 6, 2016 at 6:15 am

Do any of you realize how crazy you are behaving? How delusional?

16. Hey you said it woW
      April 7, 2016 at 8:45 am

And by coincidence they’re my initials!!! wow

17. How many...
      April 8, 2016 at 10:15 pm

Fucking DMG’s are there on LINS?

Donald Macintosh Galonapoulus?

Doubt this letter was for you!

I think the letter was for a Deangelica Miracleah Grindstone

Hope that clarifies!

18. Faith
      April 12, 2016 at 11:16 am

Looking back no more
      Obsolete is my past
      Vague memories forgotten
      Every wrong forgiven

Years of sleepless nights
      Oh how good it feels
      Undergoing transformation

A new day, a new beginning
      Living each with purpose
      Wondering not if, but when
      Amazing thing faith is
      You simply need to believe
      Silence fears and sow seeds

Now it is your turn
      Always believe, my love
      Each day will be better than the last